Making custom member titles...

B3 Via Av U

Question

I see that some people have custom-made member titles. How can you do this?

(I won't name the people out of possible embarrasement, but, as my teacher says, you know who you are.)

Thanks! :)

EDIT: Off-topic but when I click on "The Moderating Team" at the bottom of the main board page it's an HTTP 500 error.

7 answers to this question

Look at Threxx's profile. He has the name Extreme Transit Enthusiast. No offense Threxx.

You used to be able to set them, and they'd show up above your avatar. Harry took away the abilty to set them.

You used to be able to set them, and they'd show up above your avatar. Harry took away the abilty to set them.
Harry also added a few custom titles for a few members when this forum was stil vB. Knightrider had "The original codebreaker", lilbliefoxie had "graphic artist", and FamousNYLover had "guide".

Harry also added a few custom titles for a few members when this forum was stil vB. Knightrider had "The original codebreaker", lilbliefoxie had "graphic artist", and FamousNYLover had "guide".

We can't turn back to vB, so I'll inquire about the member titles to Harry when I have a chance, since I'm usually busy.

Archived