Problems with 8th and Lex Ave lines!

Pablo M 201

Posted on:7/8/2008 7:54:16PM

Due to a train with mechanical problems at the 125th Street Station, Woodlawn-bound (4) and Eastchester-bound (5) trains are running local from the Grand Central-42nd Street Station to 125th Street Station.

In addition, due to signal problems at 14th Street:

Selected 168th Street-bound (C) trains are running express from the Canal Street Station to the 59th Street-Columbus Circle Station.

Selected Jamaica Center-bound (E) trains are running express from the Canal Street Station to the 42nd Street-Port Authority Bus Terminal Station.

Please expect delays on the (4), (5), (6), (A), (C) and (E) trains.

I wonder why it's always the R142 breaking down, I have been on 3 that broke down on me.

Problems and whatnot.

Some people will tell you that in their ob sanity way, bashing them left to right, saying alot of stupid things in between. I know one post thats coming.....

Problems and whatnot.

Some people will tell you that in their ob sanity way, bashing them left to right, saying alot of stupid things in between. I know one post thats coming.....

Oh yeah! It's only a matter of time before "someone" comments on this one!

Problems and whatnot.

Oh yeah! It's only a matter of time before "someone" comments on this one!

Uhhhh, my head gonna hurt reading that one.

Hmph... everyone, get your counterpoints ready lol

Yeah, as well as 6666, I never take the (2) since I always seem to get 6666...

Lol i forgot about R142 6666. ive seen it but never rode on it. But that 6640 car is all messed up always dropping motors making grinding noises when coming to a stop. The people at junkbardier must have been drunk when they built that car lol.

Lol i forgot about R142 6666. ive seen it but never rode on it. But that 6640 car is all messed up always dropping motors making grinding noises when coming to a stop. The people at junkbardier must have been drunk when they built that car lol.

Hell, the R142 may not be the greatest thing that came out of bombardier, but uh, the other stuff Bombardier handles isn't exactly "junk". Perfect example, look across the river and see what NJT is rockin with, ALP-46s!

Hell, the R142 may not be the greatest thing that came out of bombardier, but uh, the other stuff Bombardier handles isn't exactly "junk". Perfect example, look across the river and see what NJT is rockin with, ALP-46s!

Wow one locomotive, but most of their railcars they build are crap. The HHP8's are the worst locomotives amtrak has. Which were made by bombardier.

Wow one locomotive, but most of their railcars they build are crap. The HHP8's are the worst locomotives amtrak has. Which were made by bombardier.

Thats because the HHP8s are Amtrak. That train was a spectable devil.

So, lets go a little further, how about across the pond, look at the Bombardier trains running in Europe. Those trains are built great, running good, design is great.

Lets come back to the US, take a look at MNRR's Shoreliners and how good they're doing. Also, NJT's MLVs, those are running great also, NJT not having serious problems with them. Hell, NJT just ordered more and are planning to get dual mode locomotives from them.

They make airplanes too, and escalators, and heavy rail cars (the (NJT) multilevels) too!

- Andy

Operatred Four Sixes when i worked on that Deuce...

It was Junk then and im sure its more Junk now....

As for 6640???

Not even worth disscussing, nearly wore my hand out form writing on that car defect sheet so much at 241 st about that one particular Operating Motor..

Archived