Commuting photos from today 7/8/08

error46146

Going to astoria park after work today, haven't put up pics here in a while so i thought today why not bring my camera since i am going somewhere lol

DSCN0007-7.jpg

DSCN0008-5.jpg

DSCN0009-7.jpg

DSCN0010-6.jpg

DSCN0011-5.jpg

btw the cat did make it, it moved out of the way when the train came

this was at queensboro plaza upper level

DSCN0012-4.jpg

DSCN0014-4.jpg

DSCN0015-5.jpg

DSCN0021-4.jpg

DSCN0022-5.jpg

DSCN0024-5.jpg

DSCN0026-4.jpg

DSCN0027-2.jpg

i had to let the 1st one pass cause i just couldn't fit in..

DSCN0028-3.jpg

btw today is the 1 year anniversary of my camera, exactly one year ago on July 8, 2007, i got the Nikon L11 i have right now lol

that's all for today, enjoy your day !

Nice shots! That cat is pretty, glad it made it out ok.

I like the shots of sunnyside yard. It looks like (NJT) is putting the comet 5 cab cars it bought to work heading up older car types and converted older cabs etc. 9 car multilevel set, unusual, usually its an even number.

I've always wondered what would happen if the doors on an elevated station were opened on the wrong side! :eek::confused:

- Andy

Nice pics! Good to see your doing well. Its not fair you got a job and I don't and I'm much older than you. This sucks! :rolleyes: lol
Same exact thing I was thinking. I applyed for the same shit he did its a lottery in the city and I got it last year. This year he got picked and I'm out of a job when I need it most for all star game tickets and last game tickets.

Nice pics... for a second there I though that was a big black rat, seeing as they are much more common in the subway than rats are.
LMFAO, dude, I thought that was a huge rat myself. That cat is pretty damn high up in the air!

Same exact thing I was thinking. I applyed for the same shit he did its a lottery in the city and I got it last year. This year he got picked and I'm out of a job when I need it most for all star game tickets and last game tickets.

Hell, I need cash just to live and whatnot.

I'm not even going to bother getting All Star game tickets anymore. A friend of mine just bought tickets for 400 bucks a pop. I'll see what I can get in the Bleacher though. :rolleyes:

I definately want to get tickets for the last series with Boston and then last game.

I've always wondered what would happen if the doors on an elevated station were opened on the wrong side! :eek::confused:

- Andy

Oh, I've seen it happen. Once. On the <7>. Going to school one morning, and preparing for the mass rush of people getting on at Junction. Was close to the door on the wrong side of the train when suddenly I heard a whoosh behind me. I turned around... and saw the doors by the Flushing bound platform open. A couple people got off. I stared at the people on the Manhattan bound side until we left the platform. You should have seen the looks on their faces!

This was an express station however. I'm wondering if people would fall out the door if it was a local station that a conductor did this.

Archived