Bus Operator Exam 2613 Questions

Hunterxp1

Access A Ride has several branches...Trans Care being one of them is the only one that actually gives a BOSS exam. We already know that Access A Ride is under the umbrella of MTA.

Yeah, I wish they pay same. I would stay there 4ever

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I wish they pay same. I would stay there 4ever

I would stay too. Be honest wit you we do more work then city bus drivers they have a fixed route,they dont have to deal wit A hole dispatchers,they dont have to assist passengers on and off the bus and trust me i can go on and on.

how long after the list comes out, before they might start calling?

when they call, how much time do we have to get the CDL permit and how long does it take to receive it?

thanks, good luck to all

Man if you took this test and now you know the list will be ready in sept go do what you gotta do right now dont sit on it cause there are many applicants with A and B CDL's ready to replace you if you get the call and not ready. I am just one of them.

Man if you took this test and now you know the list will be ready in sept go do what you gotta do right now dont sit on it cause there are many applicants with A and B CDL's ready to replace you if you get the call and not ready. I am just one of them.

Or like myself with A PS... I know few ppl who got a call, but did not have required permit.

• 4 weeks later...

Has anyone received a letter of disqualification after the boss survey?

You think a disqualification letter would come back so quick we just took the boss a month ago. I dont think MTA move that fast.

What BOSS are you talking about?  The Boss for this test?

You think a disqualification letter would come back so quick we just took the boss a month ago. I dont think MTA move that fast.

What BOSS are you talking about?  The Boss for this test?

I got my disqualification letter for 2301 in less than 2 weeks.

I'm asking about 2613.... Maybe disqualification is the wrong word to use, more like ineligible. I only asked because I remember reading Sinyguy's old post about getting the letter within two weeks. Just wondering if it were true in our case (2316) I haven't received anything, plus it's been super quiet here so I kinda took that as a sign. Guess I was wrong.

They said the list would be established in September, not that we would get a notice of ineligibility in September. Again, I was using Sinyguy's post as a reference. Thought I might be good, now I'm just nervous all over again. Idk when it comes, just hope not to see it.

I'm happy that things are moving so quickly for you guys who took exam 2613. I applied for the exam and then did not show up on the day of the test, which I now sorely regret. The reason I did not show up is I received a psych DQ from the NYPD because I take anti-anxiety medication. I did not want to go through the whole test taking and hiring process again just to be rejected. On my drive to the test, I was thinking with so many qualified applicants that they wouldn't take a chance with someone who has anxiety and has to do deal with patrons all day, so I turned around and went home. I know my condition doesn't affect my work performance, but I can understand an employer's apprehension of hiring someone with anxiety, when they could just as well hire a "normal" person. At any point in the hiring process,  does MTA inquire about your mental health history and can you receive a psych DQ for taking medication?  Thank you.

So you think you passed, correct?

Are you trying to ask... Do you think we ALL passed since we did not get a D letter already? Most likely. Atleast I hope so. But there is a thing. They may send us both D and A letters in September. Especially, since a lot of us gonna take 4600. It just a matter of one mouse click to see who is who and up to. :)

Are you trying to ask... Do you think we ALL passed since we did not get a D letter already? Most likely. Atleast I hope so. But there is a thing. They may send us both D and A letters in September. Especially, since a lot of us gonna take 4600. It just a matter of one mouse click to see who is who and up to. :)

I just hope we passed. I also wish that someone would answer my original question, if they did receive the letter.

I just hope we passed. I also wish that someone would answer my original question, if they did receive the letter.

Well i didnt receive anything and i wasnt expecting anything until september try not to stress it cause its out of our hands we did our part by taking the steps to take the test. We all in this together so lets all keep each other informed.

I did not, BUT I will either way whatever its gonna be.

So will I. Thanks @Sinyguy's

Well i didnt receive anything and i wasnt expecting anything until september try not to stress it cause its out of our hands we did our part by taking the steps to take the test. We all in this together so lets all keep each other informed.

You're right, staying positive is the only thing we should do know. Thanks @Dee77

• 2 weeks later...

Archived