Bus Operator Exam 2613 Questions

Hunterxp1

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Troop....I didn't do that mta bsc thing yet.

Stylus....just RELAX. Don't pressure yourself. Jus do what they taught u.

I must have saw u, just didn't kno u were there, I was in the RTS.

I wanna see u at zerega bro! Kill em tomorrow for Day 10.

Nycpips....troop already passed his training. We all going to zerega tomorrow for HR paperwork and general info....and wait for stylus and others to make it so we can get the process started.

I made it!!!! Oh god day 10 and I made it.....wow! God bless each and everyone of you! Special thanks to sup. Siegel, Giamo and the sup. Gonzalez(both of them). And a special thanks to Troop! You helped me a lot! I will always be grateful to you for the advice you gave me.

Wannabe thank you. I'm just elated, but now it really begins. Best of luck to you all!

I made it!!!! Oh god day 10 and I made it.....wow! God bless each and everyone of you! Special thanks to sup. Siegel, Giamo and the sup. Gonzalez(both of them). And a special thanks to Troop! You helped me a lot! I will always be grateful to you for the advice you gave me.

Wannabe thank you. I'm just elated, but now it really begins. Best of luck to you all!

Yo stylus....

Are u in the rts ?

So, just got back from Zerega! Completed the orientation day (also known as day 'zero'), got our passes and assignments.

My training assignment is out of the Flatbush Depot in Brooklyn with Supt. Hernandez. We start tomorrow at 8 AM.

Did anyone else have this Superintendent? Looking forward to feedback.

Just to add...it was really good to meet other people from this site as well! Kudos and good luck to everyone!!

So, just got back from Zerega! Completed the orientation day (also known as day 'zero'), got our passes and assignments.

My training assignment is out of the Flatbush Depot in Brooklyn with Supt. Hernandez. We start tomorrow at 8 AM.

Just to add...it was really good to meet other people from this site as well! Kudos and good luck to everyone!!

Young we did not meet! What supt did u have today? Sharrocks? I got Supt Barter for tomorrow out of Jamaica depot, one of the last depots I wanted for training. Brutal commute for me.

Welcome to flatbush... I had him for RTS training, very nice guy!

Only if u & young could switch depots.

Yeah I know...Jamaica is a lot more easier for me to get to. I'm playing around with TripPlanner and my commute is 2 & 1/2 hours...Presidents Day, when everything is running on a Sunday schedule I'm looking at 3 hours!

Young we did not meet! What supt did u have today? Sharrocks? I got Supt Barter for tomorrow out of Jamaica depot, one of the last depots I wanted for training. Brutal commute for me.

Barter is real cool bro . he sounds very aggressive the tone of voice he uses. But out of the msnt superintendents I met he's in my top 3.

He's good people

Me and Young had supt.Velez today. Nice guy!

Going to Michael J Quill tomorrow to meet my sup.

Any word on MJQ depot or its instructors?

Any parking there?

Heard parking is tough....express buses go there and ferry to 1 train..walk over a few blocks..I was really hoping for mj quill

nycpips I had sharrocks today!!!! Lol

I have superintendent Doyle.. Any one had him or heard of him?

Where were you sitting? Left side of the room? I think I was the only Staten island transfer on the right side

Barter is real cool bro . he sounds very aggressive the tone of voice he uses. But out of the msnt superintendents I met he's in my top 3.

He's good people

Cool. Thanks for the info

Yeah I know...Jamaica is a lot more easier for me to get to. I'm playing around with TripPlanner and my commute is 2 & 1/2 hours...Presidents Day, when everything is running on a Sunday schedule I'm looking at 3 hours!

Yeah my commute is going to be 3 hours each way, this is going to suck.

U fellas going to MJ Quill, u can park your car downstairs.

Jus leave a note in the dash that u are a rookie. Lmaoooooo. Jk. Anyway jus right your last name, your supt name, your pass id and you're a student. That's all

I was at MJ Quill.

Doyle looks cool, never had him thou.

If u have castaldo, giamo, fredricks, seigel or sharrocks you are good don't worry, those are the instructors I had during my days so far.

Velez is new, dont wear a fitted with a logo on it...Lmao. one guy got it for that.

Also DO NOT CHALLENGE velez. One guy didn't make it past day 7 9 or 10. And he was always challenging velez on jus judgement.

That's all the info I got for now.

Good luck to the class beginning training today....I'm losing my mind waiting on my call for medical NJ transit pisses me off more and more everyday I'm on the extra board and found out the other day the guaranteed 40 hours isn't a guaranteed straight time it's the combination of straight n OT together how could the union say ok to that?

Sent from my finger tips via tapatalk

Archived