Bus Operator Exam 2613 Questions

Hunterxp1

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what do you mean forced? You had a list of depots? Some were no longer available so you had to go with what was left...

I was like toward the end to pick....

I missed my ideal depot (grand ave) by one person, the person right before I went. Smh

Wen it was my turn the only depot left was Manhattanville and there were 5 spots left.

So I didn't have a choice. I HAD to pick it.

I was like toward the end to pick....

I missed my ideal depot (grand ave) by one person, the person right before I went. Smh

Wen it was my turn the only depot left was Manhattanville and there were 5 spots left.

So I didn't have a choice. I HAD to pick it.

gotcha. Every get confirmation on if you were being paid today ? Also, how much is the night & weekend differential? Does night differential start after midnight? 

gotcha. Every get confirmation on if you were being paid today ? Also, how much is the night & weekend differential? Does night differential start after midnight?

Its 6pm to 6am or so. And weekend is just night diff for the whole day. Its somewhere around 5% mine is .96cents a hour off starting pay with ATU. Twu night diff might be different.

Its 6pm to 6am or so. And weekend is just night diff for the whole day. Its somewhere around 5% mine is .96cents a hour off starting pay with ATU. Twu night diff might be different.

Its pretty bad compared to other govt. I worked federal before here and our night diff was 10% and Sunday diff was 25%

I don't believe thats a bad thing for you guys you'll be forced to take your time and if the snow is bad so will the rest of traffic giving you guys time to focus on mirrors signaling etc

Sent from my finger tips via tapatalk

Plus wit chains on, u really can't pass 15 mph, it's really hard on your chest all thag rattling past 15 mph.

Also u gotta learn sometime...Wen it's inclement weather people of NYC switch to mass transit.

The changeable overhead signs even suggest it!

Hey guys...well guess what, I got transferred for the second time in 2 days lol .... Thought I was gonna stay in Casey Stengel, then I was told I'm going to Queens Village. Wow. Well at least it's closer to my house, but I really wanted Casey Stengel, but let's see how Queens Village goes. Ppl are nice here so that's good!

Hey guys...well guess what, I got transferred for the second time in 2 days lol .... Thought I was gonna stay in Casey Stengel, then I was told I'm going to Queens Village. Wow. Well at least it's closer to my house, but I really wanted Casey Stengel, but let's see how Queens Village goes. Ppl are nice here so that's good!

My instructor was telling us today QV is awesome

How did these new cats get QV and Stengal?? There's 10 of us from the 12/29 class that put in for Queens division... We are all going to Stengal on Monday the 17th... Don't get to comfortable fellas... You might be getting bumped out!!!

Hey I got bumped out because of your class RM3271 lol.....you will love Stengel though....I put for it on orientation so it went through, but I ended up in Queens Village as it is. But hey it's a lot closer than any depot to Long Island so I'm good!

How did these new cats get QV and Stengal?? There's 10 of us from the 12/29 class that put in for Queens division... We are all going to Stengal on Monday the 17th... Don't get to comfortable fellas... You might be getting bumped out!!!

Who's your instructor?

My instructor was telling us today QV is awesome

That's the issue bro... Out of the 10 that wanted Queens division from my class 5 of us want QV including myself cause we live on Long Island also.... LOL,!! that's why I said don't get too comfortable... I'm pretty sure you will be moving again. We'll see on Monday when we get to Stengal.

Archived