Bus Operator Exam 2613 Questions

Hunterxp1

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I earned my first late slip....so hype. Lol

They'll be many, many, many more!! I put in late slips almost everyday... Especially if you work late and have to wait on the pull-in line, 20-30 everyday.... Put those slips in, they add up!

Who's your instructor?

Barter

I'm pretty confident on qualifying. Nervous about the road test but I'll shake that off when the day comes. I have S's all week. My ALSAPS just needs to be more fluent but I'm told its fine, I just think it can be better.

Question for anyone that knows, is there a subway that goes right to Queens Village depot?

I got U on Day 4 for Rolling Back for about 1 foot  :(

Don't worry...I also got a U for failing to get out of my bus after parking and before backing straight. In addition, most of us in the group screwed up one way or another with the pre-trip inspection...not going into any more details. At least we learned our lesson now so we don't do it again next week!!

In addition, my instructor (Supt. Hernandez) told us why my entire class at Zerega on February 10th did not go into the simulator. The reason why is because too many students were getting either headaches or nauseous instantly. Therefore, for the next classes that go in on February 24th and March 10th, unless they get this problem rectified, I don't think any of you will be going in there anytime soon.

Barter

I'm pretty confident on qualifying. Nervous about the road test but I'll shake that off when the day comes. I have S's all week. My ALSAPS just needs to be more fluent but I'm told its fine, I just think it can be better.

Question for anyone that knows, is there a subway that goes right to Queens Village depot?

No subway does

Don't worry...I also got a U for failing to get out of my bus after parking and before backing straight. In addition, most of us in the group screwed up one way or another with the pre-trip inspection...not going into any more details. At least we learned our lesson now so we don't do it again next week!!

In addition, my instructor (Supt. Hernandez) told us why my entire class at Zerega on February 10th did not go into the simulator. The reason why is because too many students were getting either headaches or nauseous instantly. Therefore, for the next classes that go in on February 24th and March 10th, unless they get this problem rectified, I don't think any of you will be going in there anytime soon.

Yeah I heard the same thing about the simulators. I wanted to try it lol. But Young did u do the pillars today?

No subway does

Thanks

WamnaBe u riding with a senior driver?

the next classes that go in on February 24th and March 10th, unless they get this problem rectified, I don't think any of you will be going in there anytime soon.

Well that's good imho any time spent on the simulator should be time spent doing actual training ...I hope I get my medical call this week I'm told ppl in 500's are in trying with u guys

Sent from my finger tips via tapatalk

There's 10 more people coming to Stengal on Monday? Thats 10 steps closer to getting off the extra list for me lol

I think more then that... Did you want Stengal? Cause I want QV but they sending my ass to Stengal and some new jack got sent to QV... Sup with that?? I hoping that we are meeting at Stengal on Monday to pick which depots in queens we want. .

the next classes that go in on February 24th and March 10th, unless they get this problem rectified, I don't think any of you will be going in there anytime soon.

Well that's good imho any time spent on the simulator should be time spent doing actual training ...I hope I get my medical call this week I'm told ppl in 500's are in trying with u guys

Yup some 500s were in my orientation class, seen there #s on the desk when I first came in.

I think more then that... Did you want Stengal? Cause I want QV but they sending my ass to Stengal and some new jack got sent to QV... Sup with that?? I hoping that we are meeting at Stengal on Monday to pick which depots in queens we want. .

Lol. Same situation with me. And since u left flatbush....there's an opening now for me...but I'm stuck at MTV.

Gotta make the best of it til system pick

When I called the mta on friday to ask what list number they were up to they told me #385 ???

Hmm well I believe wannabe was 383 and he is hired and in line training and there is a class going on right now not to mention ppl who probably turned it down or didn't have permit, was DQ'd, or on hold for whatever reason

When I called the mta on friday to ask what list number they were up to they told me #385 ???

Yeah they are all over the place and don't know lol. I'm 420s and training now. Others in my group were in the 500s..there are ppl in the 100s200s and so on as well bc they had medical holds or tickets to clear up...but some 500s are training.

What # are u Rodney?

Archived