Bus Operator Exam 2613 Questions

Hunterxp1

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think more then that... Did you want Stengal? Cause I want QV but they sending my ass to Stengal and some new jack got sent to QV... Sup with that?? I hoping that we are meeting at Stengal on Monday to pick which depots in queens we want. .

Na Im in Stengel for good, you graduated on 12/15 right? Can you breakdown the transfers how many going/staying?

RM3271

WHAT LIST NUMBER ARE THEY UP TO ?

HOWS IT GOIN ON THE ROUTES OUT THERE IN FLATBUSH, HOWS THE COMMUTE TOO ?

JUST WONDERING ?

NICE DRIVER

For the 1st question you'll have to call hr

Sent from my finger tips via tapatalk

Feeling good about day 7 qualifying. All S's so far, remaining humble tho

Kudos what day you on

For the 1st question you'll have to call hr

Kudos what day you on

Day 6 is tomorrow .

RM3271

JUST WONDERING ?

NICE DRIVER

Read through the last 5-10 pages off this thread. 99% of questions posted here have already been answered

RM3271

JUST WONDERING ?

NICE DRIVER

Hey, what's up?? The routes in Flatbush are heavy, heavy and heavy!! LOL! and the commute isn't that bad... 40 minutes on a good day 1 hour on a bad day. Got my transfer to Queens Village so my commute will be about 15 to 20 minutes which is great.... I think they are up to around 600 with the list number for pre-interview and in the upper 300's for appointment into a class. Good Luck bro, your day is coming!!

Congrats so now you go thru another few weeks of line training again?

I wish... Just 3 days to learn 8 lines, not too bad!!

Hey, what's up?? The routes in Flatbush are heavy, heavy and heavy!! LOL! and the commute isn't that bad... 40 minutes on a good day 1 hour on a bad day. Got my transfer to Queens Village so my commute will be about 15 to 20 minutes which is great.... I think they are up to around 600 with the list number for pre-interview and in the upper 300's for appointment into a class. Good Luck bro, your day is coming!!

I wish... Just 3 days to learn 8 lines, not too bad!!

500s for a class, I'm 400s in the 2/10 class, have met some in the 500s , even have 120s in my class because of holds..

Hey young.

I jus saw u in 4243 at cooper/union sq.

Yep! That's the bus I was on today...out of Flatbush Depot.

Lately I've been screwing up, therefore I'm going to Day 9...praying I don't see a Day 10 at all, especially since I still have to take the CDL road test. I know someone else said to just look over your notes, do what you've been told and I'll be fine. I can also feel myself improving each day as well, however can anyone offer me some advice?

In addition, what area do they take you on Day 9? I heard someone say Uptown Manhattan...

Lately I've been screwing up, therefore I'm going to Day 9...praying I don't see a Day 10 at all, especially since I still have to take the CDL road test. I know someone else said to just look over your notes, do what you've been told and I'll be fine. I can also feel myself improving each day as well, however can anyone offer me some advice?

In addition, what area do they take you on Day 9? I heard someone say Uptown Manhattan...

I did 9 in Harlem. But also day 9 is not the same route for everyone the superintendent WILL focus in your mistakes like if its pivot turns you will have a few thrown in will the next guy might have none .

Most people make it on 9 over 7 anyway .... What's been you issues?

Yea day 9 is in upper Manhattan around 126 St depot.

Because wen u make it on day 9, the rts filled with the people who passed on day 7 will pick u up in front 126 St depot and u will get your rts training immediately. Lol

As for advice...jus focus on your errors (since you are going to days 8 n 9) and jus listen to what your new instructor has to say....because ultimately they're they one approving your fate

Feeling good about day 7 qualifying. All S's so far, remaining humble tho

My instructor made sure I stayed humble.

Unsatisfactory on day 5

Most people make it on 9 over 7 anyway .... What's been you issues?

Like I said, I feel that I've been getting better each and every day. Today (Day 6) I got caught at a light @ E15th Street/Union Square East, especially with how crazy Lower Manhattan is. In addition, I need to use my correct reference point when making turns, since I struck the curb when making a right turn.

I'm just glad that Lower Manhattan is over with...shouldn't be that crazy the rest of the week.

Like I said, I feel that I've been getting better each and every day. Today (Day 6) I got caught at a light @ E15th Street/Union Square East, especially with how crazy Lower Manhattan is. In addition, I need to use my correct reference point when making turns, since I struck the curb when making a right turn.

I'm just glad that Lower Manhattan is over with...shouldn't be that crazy the rest of the week.

Heya guys,

There were a LOT of Training Buses in that area today.

3 of 4 in our team got S on 6th.

Lets see what's tomorrow gonna bring for us.

Heya guys,

There were a LOT of Training Buses in that area today.

3 of 4 in our team got S on 6th.

Lets see what's tomorrow gonna bring for us.

Hell yea. I saw y'all rookies around cooper/union square.

I saw young

A LGA and jfk depot.

And others I jus didn't have time to really look but I saw a few training buses.

Good luck sinyguy.

Like my boy Rm3271 says....I need to boost my seniority....keep on coming lol

Archived