Bus Operator Exam 2613 Questions

Hunterxp1

Feels long to me but compared to the wannabe troop young classes not long at all did 1st and only DT 1/31 thought I'd get into 2/24 class but that was no go so I'm guessing one of March classes but with the whole 2-90 thing who knows

Sent from my finger tips via tapatalk

If it helps, the more the wait...the better. U will have first (or close to first) pick of the depots.

I was one on the last ones to pick because I wasn't put on medical hold.

If I was put on medical hold I would have made the class with young sinyguy nycpips etc. And would a had one of the lower list numbers and picked close to the beginning and actually had a choice instead of picking from one choice.

That's working in your favor.

Also u should b called up very quickly with a list number of 570...they're most likely up to the 5XX right now

Good luck bro. I'm rooting for u

Get that ID pass and 20.9675/hr my dude!

Semi true. Because there are people with 50s 60s 100s 200s list #s in our group because of holds they were placed on.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it helps, the more the wait...the better. U will have first (or close to first) pick of the depots.

I was one on the last ones to pick because I wasn't put on medical hold.

If I was put on medical hold I would have made the class with young sinyguy nycpips etc. And would a had one of the lower list numbers and picked close to the beginning and actually had a choice instead of picking from one choice.

That's working in your favor.

Also u should b called up very quickly with a list number of 570...they're most likely up to the 5XX right now

Good luck bro. I'm rooting for u

Get that ID pass and 20.9675/hr my dude!

Semi true. Because there are people with 50s 60s 100s 200s list #s in our group because of holds they were placed on.

Dude in my class had 96!

If your reading this Mr. 96....Lmao.

Deleted

Never a fan of NJT very reckless on turnpike

And yet coach Lakeland decamp and academy can make us look like Morgan Freeman driving ms daisy they tell me for coach and academy they get paid by the trip I get it but I've had too many needless close calls with them to feel for them

And yet coach Lakeland decamp and academy can make us look like Morgan Freeman driving ms daisy they tell me for coach and academy they get paid by the trip I get it but I've had too many needless close calls with them to feel for them

Academy can kiss my ass. I would blow past them...no wave no nothing.

Ironbound felt the same way with my job

Feels likes your always sinking

Academy can kiss my ass. I would blow past them...no wave no nothing

they like to drive fast but when the road get tight them and coach punk out hard

I don't wave at anybody honestly there's a bus every 2 minutes. I wave at no one lol

Lol

I like tapatalk but when I respond to multiple posts I think it glitches

I don't wave at anybody honestly there's a bus every 2 minutes. I wave at no one lol

Did you get into staten island from the go or had to wait on a transfer...and how do you feel about your union? I would like staten island but my local placed a bad taste into my mouth when it comes to atu

Lol

Did you get into staten island from the go or had to wait on a transfer...and how do you feel about your union? I would like staten island but my local placed a bad taste into my mouth when it comes to atu

Its all the same ish. ATU follows TWC

Lol

Yes its probably all the same. I've worked federal government before and by far ATU makes me feel much more protected than I thought..

And when I came to Staten island the union president came and spoke to us. Unlike TWU which sends there vice chairman or whatever. If the new employees are not a priority than what is?

Now now trife....

U supposed to beep wen u pass another mta bus. That was taught at zerega.

So someone isn't following policies and procedures. Lmao

Beep is different than wave lol

Good luck to you out there young

Thanks...unfortunately, though, that did not happen. I made two major mistakes today (one of them I realized shortly after) and I am out. I surrendered my pass at Zerega shortly after.

Good luck to the rest of you...looking back on the 2 week training, it was a lot easier to qualify on Day 9 than today...oh well, sometimes things happen for a particular reason.

I'll still be on the site once in a while if anyone wants to send me a private message.

Thanks...unfortunately, though, that did not happen. I made two major mistakes today (one of them I realized shortly after) and I am out. I surrendered my pass at Zerega shortly after.

Good luck to the rest of you...looking back on the 2 week training, it was a lot easier to qualify on Day 9 than today...oh well, sometimes things happen for a particular reason.

I'll still be on the site once in a while if anyone wants to send me a private message.

Damn young. Hopefully u make it next time around.

Damn young!:( I'm so sorry...I really am. I feel awful. You have us so much in here, and this just really hurts all of us.

You will be ok though. Day 10 was not easy.

Man. Good luck to you Young. You will be alright.

Damn young. Hopefully u make it next time around.

Damn young! :( I'm so sorry...I really am. I feel awful. You have us so much in here, and this just really hurts all of us.

You will be ok though. Day 10 was not easy.

Man. Good luck to you Young. You will be alright.

@ young been following you bro, sorry you ain't make it.

Damn Young. I'm sorry man.

Young-

I'm very sorry,, good luck next time around. Your posts have been very helpful and informative!

Thank you all...I am definitely willing to try again in February or March of 2019, especially since I took the 4600 exam. In addition, I also took the Track Worker exam 3600 as well and got a 95% score...so we'll see what happens.

Thanks again folks...

Archived