Bus Operator Exam 2613 Questions

Hunterxp1

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MTA bus is fine but I live on Staten Island so I'm looking to work there, saves me some toll and gas. And the commute sucks to College Point, thanks for the info I'll just keep my nose clean and be patient. Good luck and stay safe.

Well your time would carry over I think? Just not seniority or anything.

MTA bus is fine but I live on Staten Island so I'm looking to work there, saves me some toll and gas. And the commute sucks to College Point, thanks for the info I'll just keep my nose clean and be patient. Good luck and stay safe.

MTA BUS is trash and everything along with it from pension, no or half sick days so on and so on, I was MTA Bus for about 2 years did a year in LGA and finish my time out in EC before I crossed over to TA.

Thanks guys. I passed my road test. Everyone else who took it so far, failed. Waiting on 3 more to go.

Do those ppl that failed get a 2nd chance? Or they went to day 10 and have to quit now?

What up everyone I'm new to the forum. I recently went to 180 Livingston for a drug test. Can anyone tell me what happens next? I know I passed cuz I'm clean but is there anything that could keep them from callin me back?

Boogie man. Nice username

Um....heard there was a freeze. Dunno how true that is.

I saw a training bus in the city yesterday....so people still coming in

I would say don't wait on MTA bro.

U most likely will get called in for a 2nd drug test like most of us (including me) did.

What up everyone I'm new to the forum. I recently went to 180 Livingston for a drug test. Can anyone tell me what happens next? I know I passed cuz I'm clean but is there anything that could keep them from callin me back?

What date u went to 180 for the drug test?

Boogie man. Nice username

Um....heard there was a freeze. Dunno how true that is.

I saw a training bus in the city yesterday....so people still coming in

I would say don't wait on MTA bro.

U most likely will get called in for a 2nd drug test like most of us (including me) did.

I think they do 2nd drug test on purpose to weed out a few more candidates. I'm sure it probally works too lol

What date u went to 180 for the drug test?

Did the test last week 2/25. I actually did it for OA but I'm on the list for TA as well. HR said I can transfer soon as TA calls if I'm already working for OA by then. Thought I was almost in cuz I did the drug test but idk with talks of a hiring freeze. Anybody know how true it is?

Boogie man. Nice usernameUm....heard there was a freeze. Dunno how true that is.I saw a training bus in the city yesterday....so people still coming inI would say don't wait on MTA bro.U most likely will get called in for a 2nd drug test like most of us (including me) did.

No doubt. I have 2 jobs now so I don't have to wait but mta offers more security. I heard I can make good money with the OT so I won't need to work 2 jobs anymore

Does anyone know which of the many hr extensions is Mrs Chestnut Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

Sorry I can't help but I couldn't always help but think that was like a bad joke from the Simpsons when people said call " Juanita chestnut"

Got a call from ms chestnut herself report monday for another drug test Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

That's wassup. U coming up.

Yup i hope to get something like you 2nd DT medical and appointed all in the same week

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

Archived