Bus Operator Exam 2613 Questions

Hunterxp1

hi ironbound nj I get a letter to report for drugstest just like the last time with the employment package for Monday  should I fill it out again ?

anybody know how they verify  the 10 year background?

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi ironbound nj I get a letter to report for drugstest just like the last time with the employment package for Monday should I fill it out again ?

anybody know how they verify the 10 year background?

What is your list number?

hi ironbound nj I get a letter to report for drugstest just like the last time with the employment package for Monday  should I fill it out again ?anybody know how they verify  the 10 year background?
Lets just be safe and do it ms chestnut told me to bring birth cert ss card better to to do it and not need it Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk
Yup i hope to get something like you 2nd DT medical and appointed all in the same weekSent from my LG-D959 using TapatalkThe next day! Lmao. Hurry up n Make some of this money.
I look forward to it sure as hell aint making it out here in nj Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

quiet in here...any qualifiers from 2/24 class?

Anybody from SI get a transfer?

Hey pips,

Ive heard that there are 15 ppl waiting for transfer to SI before our class of 2/10.So far nothing.

If anything I will let you know ASAP.

Hey pips,

Ive heard that there are 15 ppl waiting for transfer to SI before our class of 2/10.So far nothing.

I know the people that reported to Castleton 2 weeks ago were all sent to Charleston right away. 

I know the people that reported to Castleton 2 weeks ago were all sent to Charleston right away. 

Thats cute! I would love to work a few blocks from my house. But I have a feeling by the time we finish Line Training all spots will be taken...

Thats cute! I would love to work a few blocks from my house. But I have a feeling by the time we finish Line Training all spots will be taken...

probably, hopefully things open up at Castleton or Yukon. I can't do these 19-20 hour days much longer 

Hey pips,

With regard to my group, no one was sent directly to Charleston except for the few who were left after we picked depots and work on Friday. Myself and three others picked into Castleton, a few picked into Yukon. A few guys at the top picked Charleston, the rest were sent to charleston because there was still open slots. Not sure how many are left to be transferred over to SI. I know two guys were waiting at Manhattanville when I left.

The group that transferred over before us was given the option to pick into Castleton and Yukon, only a few took advantage of the opportunity which is why there was so much of a choice for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With regard to my group, no one was sent directly to Charleston except for the few who were left after we picked depots and work on Friday. Myself and three others picked into Castleton, a few picked into Yukon. A few guys at the top picked Charleston, the rest were sent to charleston because there was still open slots. Not sure how many are left to be transferred over to SI. I know two guys were waiting at Manhattanville when I left. The group that transferred over before us was given the option to pick into Castleton and Yukon, only a few took advantage of the opportunity which is why there was so much of a choice for us. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what class were u again? 

probably, hopefully things open up at Castleton or Yukon. I can't do these 19-20 hour days much longer

I'll try to ask the union how were looking out here for new people... Keep ya posted

Hey pips,

Sounds right at yykon we just got 6 people I think and they are from December class

How you guys line training at Stengel liking it? I see your call times and cringe.....I don't miss 530 or 730 at all.

You guys got it easy you get to actually learn the routes and bus stops with an operator, I was in a bus w/5 transfers and we had an operator drive all the lines in 3 days.

How you guys line training at Stengel liking it? I see your call times and cringe.....I don't miss 530 or 730 at all.

You guys got it easy you get to actually learn the routes and bus stops with an operator, I was in a bus w/5 transfers and we had an operator drive all the lines in 3 days.

Thats what happens when us guys who wanna go to Staten Island go, ride the buses for 5 days and learn all the routes without driving, tough. Thank god I know them already.

Thats what happens when us guys who wanna go to Staten Island go, ride the buses for 5 days and learn all the routes without driving, tough. Thank god I know them already.

Partly why I'm lazy to transfer to Brooklyn next general pick.

I don't wanna re learn new routes in 3 days while I did 4 weeks or so line training in Manhattanville.

I might stay longer than I even expected

And yes....I'm tired of these early days

Thank god today is the final day of line training.

Partly why I'm lazy to transfer to Brooklyn next general pick.

I don't wanna re learn new routes in 3 days while I did 4 weeks or so line training in Manhattanville.

I might stay longer than I even expected

And yes....I'm tired of these early days

Thank god today is the final day of line training.

Cant wait to be working the PM.shift

That's nothing bro... I got transfered 2 times after line training before I got to where I want to be. Each time I had 3 days to ride and learn the lines by myself. In total I've learned 23 lines!!! LOL! Thank god it's over!! Good luck to the newest probies! My advice to you guys is check in get your bus and pull out. You're gonna get the worst runs and buses... Just smile and say "thank you" and "have a great day" don't make no waves and fly under the radar!

That's nothing bro... I got transfered 2 times after line training before I got to where I want to be. Each time I had 3 days to ride and learn the lines by myself. In total I've learned 23 lines!!! LOL! Thank god it's over!! Good luck to the newest probies! My advice to you guys is check in get your bus and pull out. You're gonna get the worst runs and buses... Just smile and say "thank you" and "have a great day" don't make no waves and fly under the radar!

My hats off to you sir, at least you saw the line in operation instead of just riding around.

Definitely right about the worst buses.....drive slow lol

Archived