Bus Operator Exam 2613 Questions

Hunterxp1

I was gonna apply for 4600 but i changed my mine when my random number came back from 3101 (4xx) which is pretty low and i already know i passed this exam with a 86 more or less so if thats not enough to get in MTA I also took the state correction and city correction test and they always need people.

Good for you!

Have a good one!

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was gonna apply for 4600 but i changed my mine when my random number came back from 3101 (4xx) which is pretty low and i already know i passed this exam with a 86 more or less so if thats not enough to get in MTA I also took the state correction and city correction test and they always need people.

Always great to keep your options open smart choice, I can't wait for the next open competitive c/r exam but I have a feeling that won't be until 2019, Just gonna keep grinding through school until something pops up.

i know there hiring alot so im hoping they get to us fast, hopefully get a phone call within the next 3 years

Depending on  your  score it should be less then 3 years because when our list come out they should be hiring from it becausethe other list will expire.

Depending on  your  score it should be less then 3 years because when our list come out they should be hiring from it becausethe other list will expire.

yea i know but i only scored an 82.50 which is not very high but im hoping for the best,  i already got my cdl B.P so thats a good thing lol

yea i know but i only scored an 82.50 which is not very high but im hoping for the best,  i already got my cdl B.P so thats a good thing lol

Yeah I think my score was an 86 but remember a lot of people wont be ready when they get the call, when i took the boss a couple of people didnt even have their permits yet. I have my CDL also and im ready right now if they call but the reality is everyone that took the test wont be.

So you think its a coincidence that the filing for 4600 was right before we get our test and list sores.

Well Dee, there is a few ways to understand why surprisingly the 4600 exam came out of nowhere (at mta info it was not listed until much later). Ok for one...exams like this always builds revenue. Another way to see it is TA's old lists are supposed to be expiring so they need the lists to pick from for the next 4-5 years.

I communicate with a driver who's pretty involved in posting here and has been more than willing to help and he tells me they are going to be needing a lot of drivers. Including the strong rumor we always hear is that lots of retirements are always takin place. Another possibility is that a good number of applicants have failed the last test. Then one thing that also comes to my thoughts are being that 2301 came out first. 2613 and 3101 were to follow so maybe they (TA) didn't build the amount of applicants they would have needed. Remember 8006 was a c/r exam and not everyone on that list wants the b/o position. Quite a few of those candidates were focusing on the conductor position and don't even have a license. So basically they have only old lists they are currently picking from and from what I've heard is that many of those candidates were failing the process.

Cont'd....Let's also consider the fact that when the civil service part of the 2613 exam had taken place last January that it was administered over several days on a couple of weekens at multiple high schools. But...But...But when they scheduled the second part of the process which was the BOSS exam they only selected the candidates who passed the civil service part and they were able to do that in one single school in one single day. Now that should tell you how many applicants failed the civil service exam for the 2613. That alone knocked off a good number of candidates which also could be a good reason to post the 4600 b/o exam!

Hi all,

Ok guys so I'm hearing  around late September early October you guys should hear something for 2613.  

Thanks RTS4Life!

That sounds more realistic!

I am wonder, since I didn't get anything so far regarding BOSS, does it mean that I passed it?

Or its NOT necessary AND we're still gonna find out later?

Don't want to say in September or October since it could be NEXT September... :rolleyes:

Cont'd....Let's also consider the fact that when the civil service part of the 2613 exam had taken place last January that it was administered over several days on a couple of weekens at multiple high schools. But...But...But when they scheduled the second part of the process which was the BOSS exam they only selected the candidates who passed the civil service part and they were able to do that in one single school in one single day. Now that should tell you how many applicants failed the civil service exam for the 2613. That alone knocked off a good number of candidates which also could be a good reason to post the 4600 b/o exam!

That makes sense cavemen. Did u apply for the 4600 exam? I didn't. I'm just waiting for my list # for 2613.

Yes I did apply for the 4600 exam Dre87. In fact I have applied for all 4 exams, which includes 2301, 2613, 3101, and finally 4600 b/o exams.

Oh ok. i was honna apply for 4600 but i didn't. Mta like ppl like you. They made like $240 off of u.

Oh ok. i was honna apply for 4600 but i didn't. Mta like ppl like you. They made like $240 off of u.

Yeah I'm sure your right in fact they probably love me...lol

But if the Good Lord blesses me and if they hire my butt I'll make that $240 back in about 12 hours :-)

Archived