Bus Operator Exam 2613 Questions

Hunterxp1

That's nothing bro... I got transfered 2 times after line training before I got to where I want to be. Each time I had 3 days to ride and learn the lines by myself. In total I've learned 23 lines!!! LOL! Thank god it's over!! Good luck to the newest probies! My advice to you guys is check in get your bus and pull out. You're gonna get the worst runs and buses... Just smile and say "thank you" and "have a great day" don't make no waves and fly under the radar!

well that's nothing I'm not from this exam but I started with MTA bus and was with them for two years, did a year in laguardia which have about 17 lines then did a year in eastchester which have 7 lines. I crossed over to TA picked into KB which I had 3days to learn 11lines. I picked out of KB during the general pick now at westfarms which I learned 14 lines, so total lines in both divsions tally up at 49 lines.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well that's nothing I'm not from this exam but I started with MTA bus and was with them for two years, did a year in laguardia which have about 17 lines then did a year in eastchester which have 7 lines. I crossed over to TA picked into KB which I had 3days to learn 11lines. I picked out of KB during the general pick now at westfarms which I learned 14 lines, so total lines in both divsions tally up at 49 lines.

Got damn.

Can you post your cell #? When customers ask me for directions I'll just have them call you.

Got damn.

Can you post your cell #? When customers ask me for directions I'll just have them call you.

Lol I know right I'm well rounded from queens manhattan and the Bronx, also well rounded when it comes to the buses from all three artics that MTA currently have, RTS,CNGs,ex bees and NYCT orians and also MCIs that MTA Bus have.

And yet coach Lakeland decamp and academy can make us look like Morgan Freeman driving ms daisy they tell me for coach and academy they get paid by the trip I get it but I've had too many needless close calls with them to iroundbond njt I took the bus operator test based on its commen sense how likely am I to get a call back

Guys.....it's time to bid farewell to you all. I'm just not gonna have much time for the forums. I start on my own tomorrow..wish me luck! I got a late run but a good run. I wish all of you the best in the MTA and god willing the ones that want to get in will get in! Young, you will be here one day I know it. Special thanks to Troop, got me through my 10 days. WannaBe best of luck to you! Guys take care !

Guys.....it's time to bid farewell to you all. I'm just not gonna have much time for the forums. I start on my own tomorrow..wish me luck! I got a late run but a good run. I wish all of you the best in the MTA and god willing the ones that want to get in will get in! Young, you will be here one day I know it. Special thanks to Troop, got me through my 10 days. WannaBe best of luck to you! Guys take care !

Good luck.man! Cant wait to be on my own

Guys.....it's time to bid farewell to you all. I'm just not gonna have much time for the forums. I start on my own tomorrow..wish me luck! I got a late run but a good run. I wish all of you the best in the MTA and god willing the ones that want to get in will get in! Young, you will be here one day I know it. Special thanks to Troop, got me through my 10 days. WannaBe best of luck to you! Guys take care

good luck and all the best 

I know I will...if not as a B/O, perhaps as a Track Worker or something else...I'm still staying positive!

Wish you the best.

Well fellas.

I got my badge....It's finally me and the bus....and them. Lol

I will frequently read the forums.....but my time in this topic has ended.

I no longer need to kno about exam 2613

Just think I almost missed payment for this exam because I was broke way back when....I mysteriously got an extra check from my job at the time(completely legit)

And now look where I'm standing....or should I say sitting. Lol

PM me if anything guys

KUDOS and good luck to the rest of y'all on here.

As someone told me: COME ON AND JOIN THE TEAM, COME MAKE THIS MONEY!

What lines have u learned at GH?Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

16-24-26-28-29-30-34-38 why?

I see u haven't learned the artic lines yet. I'm at GH on the Bx5 I got run 322. see u out there some time. Hit me up on here if u have any questions about GH.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I see u haven't learned the artic lines yet. I'm at GH on the Bx5 I got run 322. see u out there some time. Hit me up on here if u have any questions about GH. Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Thanks man. Yeah no arctics yet. Probably next week, do they give u students?

Archived