Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Hunterxp1

Bus Operator Exam 2613 Questions

hey guys whats up I'm from exam 4600 how long is the process and also what documents do u need to submit ? thanks and good luck all

hey guys whats up I'm from exam 4600 how long is the process and also what documents do u need to submit ? thanks and good luck all

There is a thread for 4600. But they will let you know everything you need. Tons of info on this thread. Just get to work on that CDL B permit with air brake and passenger endorsement unless u have the CDL already.

If u don't I would say get your actual license before hand, takes a lot of pressure off you.

The last one hired was #555. So i figure 555 to about 700s are doing some type of training. And 700s to about the 800s are getting pre employment stuff. Just a guess...

nobody posting I took second  drugstest on march 10 anybody getting called for medical yet

ANybody knows what happens if they call you for pre employment And you dont have the full 3 years of the regular class D license??? Because I have spokken to like 3 drivers and all of them have told me that the mta will let you slide if you have like 2 1/2 years with it and a CDL. Is there any truth to this??? Is it possible

ANybody knows what happens if they call you for pre employment And you dont have the full 3 years of the regular class D license??? Because I have spokken to like 3 drivers and all of them have told me that the mta will let you slide if you have like 2 1/2 years with it and a CDL. Is there any truth to this??? Is it possible

Idk about that's. What's your list number? & how long u had your license?

Well I took exam 4600 and currently only have 1 1/2 years with my class d license

You will have 3 years by the time they call you. 2613 list isn't't even exhausted yet. 4600 doesn't even have a list yet.

You will have 3 years by the time they call you. 2613 list isn't't even exhausted yet. 4600 doesn't even have a list yet.

Most likely yes but I still see there being a slight possibility that since I only got 1 wrong on the test I could see a chance of maybe getting called summer of 2015 even tou theres problably like an 80% chance of that not happening.

Most likely yes but I still see there being a slight possibility that since I only got 1 wrong on the test I could see a chance of maybe getting called summer of 2015 even tou theres problably like an 80% chance of that not happening.

True. Anything is possible. I would bet that u have 3 years by the time they call. They have processed about 550 people in 6 months time. With 3600 or so that passed the 2613 exam. So they would need to maintain current hiring pace or even faster just to exhaust it in 2 years time.

I have 5 friends who took the 4600, 2 of them had none wrong, 1 with 1 wrong and the last 2 had 3 wrong.

@nycgamers don't forget that even though you got one wrong still have to take the boss exam before you can get a list number you will be fine by they time they start calling for exam 4600

Yes I am aware of the Boss exam. Im just assuming that I am going to pass it so I dont worry about it to much since I read on these forums that you have to be kind of slow to fail that test

Also are those 3600 people are people that also passed the Boss exam or are those just people that passed the regular test because if those 3600+ that pass the regular test if you include the boss exam you cou problably wiggle out a few hundreds of people

Hey guys, haven't been posting anything in awhile. But I have been following this forum for about two years. Just wanted to let you know I got my pre employment package yesterday. My list number is 11** just wanted to let everyone know that MTA is moving pretty fast. I thought I wasn't going to get anything until later this year.

Edited by DNicetothefullest21

Also are those 3600 people are people that also passed the Boss exam or are those just people that passed the regular test because if those 3600+ that pass the regular test if you include the boss exam you cou problably wiggle out a few hundreds of people

Yeah those 3600 are on an established list. With 550 or so being the last appointed hire.

@NYCPIP

He said he got his pre employment letter n his list numb is 11**, so it couldnt be 4600

@NYCPIP

He said he got his pre employment letter n his list numb is 11**, so it couldnt be 4600

Sorry thought u were talking to nycgamer

I'd assume 2613 though

@DNice 21

What exam did you take if you dont mind me asking?

since took exam 2613. Nycgamer took exam 4600.

Hey guys, haven't been posting anything in awhile. But I have been following this forum for about two years. Just wanted to let you know I got my pre employment package yesterday. My list number is 11** just wanted to let everyone know that MTA is moving pretty fast. I thought I wasn't going to get anything until later this year.

What's the 3rd digit to your list number so we can really know what number they up to.

@DNice 21

What exam did you take if you dont mind me asking?

since took exam 2613. Nycgamer took exam 4600.

What's the 3rd digit to your list number so we can really know what number they up to

117*