Bus Operator Exam 2613 Questions

Hunterxp1

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow the list is moving real fast. This is why I tought theres a chance of me being called by summer 2015 and not having the 3 years yet on my class d license but who knows

If it stays on the 550 ppl called pace every 6 months it should be exhausted in 3-4 years so u figure end of 2016 to beginning of 2017.

If it stays on the 550 ppl called pace every 6 months it should be exhausted in 3-4 years so u figure end of 2016 to beginning of 2017.

U can't use the 550 as a example. Cuz it don't include all the ppl that didn't pass the 10 day training. It's ppl on medical hold. & ppl that didn't make it to the drug test part due bad criminal record.

They are moving fast, 117* already and I dont think its been six months yet since they started calling yes 4600 should not be that long to being called. It may very well be 2015 for 4600

But 1170 for the first drug test..I will bet that u go down again for a 2nd drug test bc the first will expire and then u get called for medical. I had my first drug test in November, then a 2nd end of January then medical a week later. After your first drug test they tell u they will call u back in 2-90 days, I waited pretty much the full 90. If your end of the batch that were called and it seems likethan u will wait close to 90 as well...keep us updated.

U can't use the 550 as a example. Cuz it don't include all the ppl that didn't pass the 10 day training. It's ppl on medical hold. & ppl that didn't make it to the drug test part due bad criminal record.

U can use 550 as very good example. 550 is 550...it.includes holds or disqualifications and what not

They have gone down and at least tried to be processed. Its still a body that was called. Remember its only 50-60 per class at a time

Mine went pretty smoothly. I was told to report for drug testing 3/7, was called 3/11 for medical on 3/17 and am going into the 4/7 class. Very nervous about this class though.

Yeah if u are the beginning #s of the batch you get called pretty quickly. What was your #?

Don't worry. Normal to be nervous. Just follow what yourinstructor teaches u and u will be fine.

3 out of 4 passed from my group.

The one that didn't..never followed what they were taught.

Yeah if u are the beginning #s of the batch you get called pretty quickly. What was your #?

Don't worry. Normal to be nervous. Just follow what yourinstructor teaches u and u will be fine.

Thanks man, if I could somehow take a leave of absence from my job and didn't have to quit I would be much less nervous.

My number is in the 20's I postponed it from November because I didn't want to be out of a job for the holidays in case I fail.

Sup pips!

I thought you said you gonna be retiring from this forum soon...lol. How are you doing?

I talked to my VP and he told me we are (Class 2/10) going to Graduate next week on 26th.

How do you feel about that?

This test actually is going at a ok steady rate but i wouldnt say its fast while it may be in the 1100s for drug testing its only in the high 500s pepe and myself did our first DT 1/31 and our 2nd 3/10 i havent recieved a call for medical as yet im 579 and pepe is somewhere in 560s and quite a few of the ppl fortunate to be in the 4/7 class are ppl coming off holds and placing themselves back on the list so 550 is the highest number appointed not the last 1

It was nov 2013 they started calling

This test actually is going at a ok steady rate but i wouldnt say its fast while it may be in the 1100s for drug testing its only in the high 500s pepe and myself did our first DT 1/31 and our 2nd 3/10 i havent recieved a call for medical as yet im 579 and pepe is somewhere in 560s and quite a few of the ppl fortunate to be in the 4/7 class are ppl coming off holds and placing themselves back on the list so 550 is the highest number appointed not the last 1

Well said. Takes awhile for that second drug test plus medical. That's why they tell us 2-90 days.

Sup pips!

I thought you said you gonna be retiring from this forum soon...lol. How are you doing?

I talked to my VP and he told me we are (Class 2/10) going to Graduate next week on 26th.

How do you feel about that?

Whats up man?

Lol u are just finding out we graduate next week now?

I've known.

I'm thrilled, happy to be going on my own.

U getting a ton of hours per pay period? I am killing it. Exhausted though.

I will see everyone on the 26th

Archived