Bus Operator Exam 2613 Questions

Hunterxp1

@De87 r u saying if someone took the TA exam n get called in to be hire he have to take the boss exam tooSent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

He or she will be ask to take the survey exam when u get call for TASent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Doesn't make senseSent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Yes. But everyone took the survey b4 we got our list number.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to go to the Pre-interview and laboratory examination tomorrow. but I have the mid-term the same day at 1pm

how long does the whole process take? 6-7 hours? thanks

The whole process can take about 1/2 a day. The pre-interview is nothing, you just hand in the papers. The laboratory examination is when you submit a drug test, that's all. You should be out by 12 Noon the latest if you get there very early.

HI every one just took a first drug test today same drill like everyone how got hired earlier 2 to 90 days expect a phone call for medical

my list # 119x spoke to few guys they number was in124x 

good luck to every one   :)

my list number is in the 900's closer to 1,000's and i just recieved a letter in the mail today with all the paperwork and it said i had to come down on march 19 which was 1 week ago i called them they transferd me to the leasion and she told me to come down this monday for processing and laboratory at livingston st 7:30 am

Just want to let you guys know. If you coming for pre employment process this week. Make sure you get there early like 6:30. I went down on Monday got there 15 minutes late 7:45. Ended up getting a high number and was there to 4pm. So I had to come back today to give more paperwork. Got here at 6:30 and only 5 people here and got a low ticket number. So just letting people know for the future.

Extra list really that bad or just not for you?Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

Extra list can usually pay more than a bottom of the barrel run.

One of the drivers I was paired with has done the extra list for 15 years.

All personal preference.

Archived