Bus Operator Exam 2613 Questions

Hunterxp1

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ssiickkk I think his handle was.....how did training go?

We just finished day 7, (we start at 6am). One person plus myself qualified today, two did not. Our instructor thinks we are going to Jamaica for RTS training, said the last few classes left out of there.

Still have to pass my CDL before I am in the clear though.

We just finished day 7, (we start at 6am). One person plus myself qualified today, two did not. Our instructor thinks we are going to Jamaica for RTS training, said the last few classes left out of there.

Still have to pass my CDL before I am in the clear though.

Good stuff bro! You made it thru the tough part. Just apply what u learned on the road test, u will be fine.

That's great news man I'm list number 1030 and I was just called today to take a second drug test on Thursday, I hope I get that medical call soon. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Can you let us know if you get pulled in to do medical on the same day.

whats up guys im list number 997 got my phone call yesterday morning to report to 180 livingston this friday 7:30 am for medical i never expected everything to go this fast! lmao im very suprised good luck to everybody

Can you let us know if you did final processing tomorrow after your medical. What class they put you in for. 

If anybody know if they got called yet for medical and final processing that has a list number 997 and up. Please post need some feedback. Bc Ms Chestnut is out until next tuesday.

Can you let us know if you get pulled in to do medical on the same day.

Can you let us know if you did final processing tomorrow after your medical. What class they put you in for.

If anybody know if they got called yet for medical and final processing that has a list number 997 and up. Please post need some feedback. Bc Ms Chestnut is out until next tuesday.

I would like to know if anybody in the 900 to 940's got called for medical and was processed to start class because when I went down yesterday to check all they would tell me is that they did not get to me as yet and I called this morning and the lady that answered said they up to 779 for medical which we all know is not true. So something is surely fishy about this list and the ordee that people are being called from it. When my friend who is in the 850's and starts school on Monday was there 2 days ago he asked and they said they were up to 900

I would like to know if anybody in the 900 to 940's got called for medical and was processed to start class because when I went down yesterday to check all they would tell me is that they did not get to me as yet and I called this morning and the lady that answered said they up to 779 for medical which we all know is not true. So something is surely fishy about this list and the ordee that people are being called from it. When my friend who is in the 850's and starts school on Monday was there 2 days ago he asked and they said they were up to 900

I know for a fact I've seen some in the high 700's already training starting 4/7/14 so I'm sure they are way past that now.

They generally keep it in order but sometimes it gets a little mixed up. Don't worry u will be called. I was 420s getting my stuff done ahead of people that were 390s.

It all works out.

Another lovely thing is we are all getting in when the new contract is being hammered out Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

Good thing for all u guys. Any new class now has to wait 5 years for top pay. We got in at a great time, especially you.. right at the cut off.

Archived