Bus Operator Exam 2613 Questions

Hunterxp1

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got the text from the union.... Executive board voted for an agreement. 5 years for top pay for all new hires. Sorry fellas! Hang in there, it's still a great career! With awesome benefits! Good luck to all!

Just got the text from the union.... Executive board voted for an agreement. 5 years for top pay for all new hires. Sorry fellas! Hang in there, it's still a great career! With awesome benefits! Good luck to all!

Meh not that big a deal still trumps the mta police 7 to top pay and i came in expecting 4 to top pay so whats another year? Imho we still have nycers and 25/55 so its all good in my book

For anyone curious

http://www.twulocal100.org/story/local-100-executive-board-strongly-recommends-contract-approval-union-membership-33-0-releases

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

Qualified on day 7 (Wed), while on RTS training they said I had to report to Zerega today for CDL prep. I get there and they tell us the road test is today. Well 6 of us took it and we all passed. So now no more hurdles, just have to make it through probation.

Qualified on day 7 (Wed), while on RTS training they said I had to report to Zerega today for CDL prep. I get there and they tell us the road test is today. Well 6 of us took it and we all passed. So now no more hurdles, just have to make it through probation.

Niiiice congratulations brother so everyone from your group qualified

Good Morning all, I too report for training on Monday 4/21 list number in high 100s.I believe there are few factors regarding which contract we enter under

1) in order to be in effect it has to be ratified by rank and file (members), this could take a couple of weeks!                 

2) your date of appointment (the day you were sworn in. This if I remember correctly, is your hire date if you make it)

I'm sure this will be clarified on Monday.

Another lovely thing is we are all getting in when the new contract is being hammered out

So your in now finally? Good stuff bro

If you mean like how you are? Then no i used it too loosely sorry i start orientation/training monday. Im so excited i really hope last night is the last time i drive a bus for nj transit

If you mean like how you are? Then no i used it too loosely sorry i start orientation/training monday. Im so excited i really hope last night is the last time i drive a bus for nj transit Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

You work for njt? I did my medical and 2nd dt with someone who worked for njt if your tall I think that was you

If you mean like how you are? Then no i used it too loosely sorry i start orientation/training monday. Im so excited i really hope last night is the last time i drive a bus for nj transit Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

You work for njt? I did my medical and 2nd dt with someone who worked for njt if your tall I think that was you

Probably was were you the truck driver from the Bx or the guy who work the vehicle operator for the city?

Probably was were you the truck driver from the Bx or the guy who work the vehicle operator for the city?Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

Lol vehicle operator that's crazy good to see your going in Monday bro

Probably was were you the truck driver from the Bx or the guy who work the vehicle operator for the city?Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

Lol vehicle operator that's crazy good to see your going in Monday bro

Yeah wait between drugs tests felt faster amd they kept calling me the day before it expired and i had to 3 or 4. Everything ok with u man? Didn't see you for final processing. If you don't want to say its cool

Yeah wait between drugs tests felt faster amd they kept calling me the day before it expired and i had to 3 or 4. Everything ok with u man? Didn't see you for final processing. If you don't want to say its coolSent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

Yeah I'm straight I final processed on the 4th I think that was a Friday I'll be there Monday at zerega do they have direct messages on this blog ?

Yeah wait between drugs tests felt faster amd they kept calling me the day before it expired and i had to 3 or 4. Everything ok with u man? Didn't see you for final processing. If you don't want to say its coolSent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

Yeah I'm straight I final processed on the 4th I think that was a Friday I'll be there Monday at zerega do they have direct messages on this blog ?

Thats whats up so far itll be you, pepe, mtagirl, and myself there bored to death from what im told. Yeah i believe if you click on anyones name you should be able to send anyone a private

Thats whats up so far itll be you, pepe, mtagirl, and myself there bored to death from what im told. Yeah i believe if you click on anyones name you should be able to send anyone a privateSent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

For some reason I can't find it if you can message me

For some reason I can't find it if you can message me

if you are on your phones browser just click the name and "send message" is right there, if you're on a computer hover your mouse over the name and click send a message. 

if you are on your phones browser just click the name and "send message" is right there, if you're on a computer hover your mouse over the name and click send a message.

Thanks I don't know of it's because I have an I phone but that option isn't here

Thanks I don't know of it's because I have an I phone but that option isn't here

Are you on the site with your phone? If so use the app tapatalk its a whole lot easier that way

Are you on the site with your phone? If so use the app tapatalk its a whole lot easier that way

Thanks I just downloaded it it is easier this way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anybody knows how the new contract affects the starting pay for new hires. I know it takes 5 years know for top pay (which is know $32.45/hr) know but the starting pay was 20.95 will that go up??

if it does go up it would be an additional .83 cents per hour 

Archived