Bus Operator Exam 2613 Questions

Hunterxp1

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im in the 930's and still being jerked around and skipped over and whenever I try to find out why its always a different story and the funny thing is none of the excuses makes any sense but im still being patient.

Did pre application, first dt which is now expired, my licenses is good I got no adverse background or anything to prevent me from this opportunity so im at a lost as to why

Im in the 930's and still being jerked around and skipped over and whenever I try to find out why its always a different story and the funny thing is none of the excuses makes any sense but im still being patient.

Did pre application, first dt which is now expired, my licenses is good I got no adverse background or anything to prevent me from this opportunity so im at a lost as to why

From what I hear none of these numbers are called in order everything is random

If you mean like how you are? Then no i used it too loosely sorry i start orientation/training monday. Im so excited i really hope last night is the last time i drive a bus for nj transit

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

What depot you hoping to make it to ? Being a NJ guy I assume one of the Staten island ones?

Class that started 4/21 was only TA list 2613 about 50, seemed to be list numbers 850-900 in and around that area with a few lower numbers that where on holds.

The numbers are all over actually im in the 570s with my friend in the 560s neither of us were put on hold for anything yet i know ppl with higher numbers in line training go figure any idea roughly how many want to go to SI? 
About half tge class and 3/4 of the other half wants queensSent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

If you mean like how you are? Then no i used it too loosely sorry i start orientation/training monday. Im so excited i really hope last night is the last time i drive a bus for nj transit

What depot you hoping to make it to ? Being a NJ guy I assume one of the Staten island ones?

Yes for staten island 1st preference castleton 2nd yukon both about 30 minutes from my crib

Yes for staten island 1st preference castleton 2nd yukon both about 30 minutes from my crib

Cool bro

Castleton is nice. A lot of local work. Nice locker room. Good dispatchers. On the other hand Yukon has great parking crap locker room but better gym and better pool tables with a bigger break room lol

bc they arent up to your # yet for final processing? 

About half tge class and 3/4 of the other half wants queens Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

so half the group wants SI? What's that 50-60 people? half of that? 

they are just getting to 900s now.

My bad by by my count the amt of ppl that were there with me on the 21st is around 52 - 54 me included (8 tables that sat 6 with ppl sitting at single tables in the back) when supt sharrocks asked who wanted staten island nearly everyone sitting to the left raised their hands i was in the mid 20s counting hands not including myself before he asked who wanted queens to which around another 15 to 20 raised theres but that count is off bcuz a large part of them wanted grand av or fresh pondSent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

Yes for staten island 1st preference castleton 2nd yukon both about 30 minutes from my cribCool broCastleton is nice. A lot of local work. Nice locker room. Good dispatchers. On the other hand Yukon has great parking crap locker room but better gym and better pool tables with a bigger break room lol Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk
Sounds like castleton is the winner to me i like the local a lil tired of the whole mci into manhattan thing...hows parking at castleton?Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

My bad by by my count the amt of ppl that were there with me on the 21st is around 52 - 54 me included (8 tables that sat 6 with ppl sitting at single tables in the back) when supt sharrocks asked who wanted staten island nearly everyone sitting to the left raised their hands i was in the mid 20s counting hands not including myself before he asked who wanted queens to which around another 15 to 20 raised theres but that count is off bcuz a large part of them wanted grand av or fresh pond Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

Sounds like castleton is the winner to me i like the local a lil tired of the whole mci into manhattan thing...hows parking at castleton? Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

I'm at Castleton. Love it. Parking isn't an issue. 

Let us know what depots were available for line training when the time comes, or did it come already ? 

Ok the 4/7 class picked today. They had 20 spots for Staten Island and 20 spots for Queens. Lets just say there were a lot of unhappy people from the outer boroughs. 

How was brooklyn ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok the 4/7 class picked today. They had 20 spots for Staten Island and 20 spots for Queens. Lets just say there were a lot of unhappy people from the outer boroughs. 

wow lucky you, assuming you got to SI? 

A lot of them will experience SI and not want to leave. 

Was it 20 for SI or spread out across the depots? 

I've met so many people who were forced to SI and never left, still here 5-15 years later. 

I'm at Castleton. Love it. Parking isn't an issue.

Let us know what depots were available for line training when the time comes, or did it come already ?

Yup no problem. For my class no nowhere close. tomorrow is only day 3 for us. Im enjoying this. Thanks for the parking answer

Yup no problem. For my class no nowhere close. tomorrow is only day 3 for us. Im enjoying this

How's everything going on your side dm me if you can ?

How's everything going on your side dm me if you can ?

Its real good 2 license holders and 2 permit holders our supt is real cool and extremely patient we really like him...how is it on your side? P.s. tried sending you a private message and it says "memver muta187 cant message"

How was Brooklyn

Zero Brooklyn. Only choices were queens and Staten Island.

wow lucky you, assuming you got to SI? 

A lot of them will experience SI and not want to leave. 

Was it 20 for SI or spread out across the depots? I've met so many people who were forced to SI and never left, still here 5-15 years later.

All 20 of us report to castleton 8am for line training. I was told that we will learn all the lines from all the depots starting with castleton.

Its real good 2 license holders and 2 permit holders our supt is real cool and extremely patient we really like him...how is it on your side? P.s. tried sending you a private message and it says "memver muta187 cant message"

who is your instructor?

All 20 of us report to castleton 8am for line training. I was told that we will learn all the lines from all the depots starting with castleton.

who is your instructor?

Those were the only two boroughs with depots available ?

nice. I report tomorrow for work at 1PM, see if I see any of u guys on a swing. 

AWesome you guys get to do your line training out here, had to do my line training in the BX, 2 days alone out there and then was sent here and had to ride the lines and learn them on our own.

Its real good 2 license holders and 2 permit holders our supt is real cool and extremely patient we really like him...how is it on your side? P.s. tried sending you a private message and it says "memver muta187 cant message" Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

It's going well supt is really good in going to try to send you a pm when I get on the comp

Those were the only two boroughs with depots available ?

its usually like that, when I was there only BX & Manhattan was available. 

Damn I wonder what will be available when our class comes out

My bad by by my count the amt of ppl that were there with me on the 21st is around 52 - 54 me included (8 tables that sat 6 with ppl sitting at single tables in the back) when supt sharrocks asked who wanted staten island nearly everyone sitting to the left raised their hands i was in the mid 20s counting hands not including myself before he asked who wanted queens to which around another 15 to 20 raised theres but that count is off bcuz a large part of them wanted grand av or fresh pond

Sounds like castleton is the winner to me i like the local a lil tired of the whole mci into manhattan thing...hows parking at castleton?

Yea as the other guy said parking is ok at csstleton . mostly on street though. Myself I don't trust Jewett ave too much its not very wide. I'm sure people get sideswiped there a lot

BronxMTA. Howd it go?

I took the the proof that I paid the ticket and they made me write my telephone number on the top right hand corner of the copy they made and told me we will call you. So now all I could do is just hope for the best. How's it going for you so far?

Archived