Bus Operator Exam 2613 Questions

Hunterxp1

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh i didnt divulge the fact simply bcuz i didnt know what to expect from my supt. They arent hesitant to make the fact known that they prefer permit holders to license holders at least most of them (sharrocks announced that in front of the class) i know they have good reason to feel that way but i still consider it to be bias and the extent could vary from supt i didnt want to have any negativity towards me simply bcuz of my previous work history and the supt previous history with cdl holders. For all i know i had simple paranoia.

@brownhornet thanks good luck to you too.

@romeo congratulations

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

Lmao....@ a mile long.

I told supt I was a coach driver for 3 yrs, it actually helped me on day 7

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Oh it helps a whole lot for me too everything he teaches is more refresher than anything i still just humbly and quietly listen then go do it

1166 and you just got hired and im in the 930's and they called me yesterday to go for my second dt I hope the medical call comes quickly after my second dt. Wow my seniority will be much lower than it should be if we are to go by list numbers. Anyway im still thankful for the opportunity

I went for my second drug test on April 18 and just got called yesterday for medical and finial processing on monday to be eligible for the May 5th class.. so you should get call fast.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I went for my second drug test on April 18 and just got called yesterday for medical and finial processing on monday to be eligible for the May 5th class.. so you should get call fast.Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

So y u said u got hired already if u going in on Monday for final processing?

I went for my second drug test on April 18 and just got called yesterday for medical and finial processing on monday to be eligible for the May 5th class.. so you should get call fast.Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

So y u said u got hired already if u going in on Monday for final processing?

Romeo1982 said he got hired not me.

Ye it helped me tremendously on day 7 esp since I had a new instructor for day 7. I'm not going into detail or saying names because some people say too much on here but yea it helped me out a lot.

I heard only openings are in SI and queens.

I been in for almost 4 months and loving all my time in mtv

List number 1166 just got hired for this exam Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's up romeo1982. I have a question did you go for medical and final processing yet. I'm confused what you mean by you just got hired. My list number is 1179 and I haven't got called for medical. My first drug test expires today. I called the other day and they up 900's for medical.

Unless they really skipping people.

I went for my second drug test on April 18 and just got called yesterday for medical and finial processing on monday to be eligible for the May 5th class.. so you should get call fast. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

1030 Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Congrats, BigBlue55. They getting very close to my number I just wish they would of called me early so I don't have to do a second dt.

List number 1166 just got hired for this exam Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's up romeo1982. I have a question did you go for medical and final processing yet. I'm confused what you mean by you just got hired. My list number is 1179 and I haven't got called for medical. My first drug test expires today. I called the other day and they up 900's for medical.

Unless they really skipping people.

I went for my second drug test on April 18 and just got called yesterday for medical and finial processing on monday to be eligible for the May 5th class.. so you should get call fast. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

1030 Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Congrats, BigBlue55. They getting very close to my number I just wish they would of called me early so I don't have to do a second dt.

From what I'm hearing a lot of people had to do 2 drug test I also herd some people had to take 3 before they were called. Just stay patient.. we all have to be.

Ye it helped me tremendously on day 7 esp since I had a new instructor for day 7. I'm not going into detail or saying names because some people say too much on here but yea it helped me out a lot. I heard only openings are in SI and queens. I been in for almost 4 months and loving all my time in mtvSent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Wow there's nothing available in manhatten at this time ?

Oh i didnt divulge the fact simply bcuz i didnt know what to expect from my supt. They arent hesitant to make the fact known that they prefer permit holders to license holders at least most of them (sharrocks announced that in front of the class) i know they have good reason to feel that way but i still consider it to be bias and the extent could vary from supt i didnt want to have any negativity towards me simply bcuz of my previous work history and the supt previous history with cdl holders. For all i know i had simple paranoia.

@brownhornet thanks good luck to you too.

@romeo congratulations

@ironboundNJT Ah ok, totally understand and read you loud and clear! That IS biased!! But hey... Do what you gotta do. Good luck again bro!!!

Ye it helped me tremendously on day 7 esp since I had a new instructor for day 7. I'm not going into detail or saying names because some people say too much on here but yea it helped me out a lot. I heard only openings are in SI and queens. I been in for almost 4 months and loving all my time in mtvSent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Nothing but si and queens.

Yup.

If anyone gets queens, and they want Manhattan, PM me, I will do a mutual swap with you. I'm at Manhattanville Depot.

Yup.

If anyone gets queens, and they want Manhattan, PM me, I will do a mutual swap with you. I'm at Manhattanville Depot.

Hence your avatar!! Lol that's your Depot's sticker. But damn that sucks @wannabeMTA hopefully you will be able to get someone swap with you!

Hence your avatar!! Lol that's your Depot's sticker. But damn that sucks @wannabeMTA hopefully you will be able to get someone swap with you!

I kno....it's common sense.

But common sense isn't so common to others. Was jus making it as obvious as possible

Yup.

Damn for some reason I can't pm you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I kno....it's common sense.

But common sense isn't so common to others. Was jus making it as obvious as possible

@wannabe... No, no don't get me wrong. I know why you did that! But you're right, for all anyone else is concerned you could've put that avatar on because you just liked that particular depot sticker. I'm from Brooklyn and I live where ENY depot serves. But I like the way Fresh pond depot stickers look. But, like I said before hopefully you can find an even swap. And good luck on your journey!

Nothing but si and queens. Yup. If anyone gets queens, and they want Manhattan, PM me, I will do a mutual swap with you. I'm at Manhattanville Depot. Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

you didn't put in for the queens transfer at the first moment you could which I believe was the first day at Zerega? My 2/10/14 class got there transfer as soon as we were done with the initial 10 day training. 

Anyone that gets called for that 2nd drug test its usually pretty quick for the medical/final processing, not always but typically. 

Nothing but si and queens. Yup. If anyone gets queens, and they want Manhattan, PM me, I will do a mutual swap with you. I'm at Manhattanville Depot. Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

you didn't put in for the queens transfer at the first moment you could which I believe was the first day at Zerega? My 2/10/14 class got there transfer as soon as we were done with the initial 10 day training.  

Yea I declined it

But things have changed in my life and queens is where it's at for my future.

There's no need to go to Bk.

And I kno grand ave and fresh pond are in queens....I just don't wanna go there.

its different for every class...3-4 months ago it was SI & Queens only...then in between it was a mixture of Manhattan/Queens/Bronx & the most recent group was SI/Queens

Yea I declined it But things have changed in my life and queens is where it's at for my future. There's no need to go to Bk. And I kno grand ave and fresh pond are in queens....I just don't wanna go there. Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

I hear ya. ATU is where its at

its different for every class...3-4 months ago it was SI & Queens only...then in between it was a mixture of Manhattan/Queens/Bronx & the most recent group was SI/Queens

Yea I declined it But things have changed in my life and queens is where it's at for my future. There's no need to go to Bk. And I kno grand ave and fresh pond are in queens....I just don't wanna go there. Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

I hear ya. ATU is where its at

Idc about the unions.

I'm not in the union for a year, so who gives a crap.

I'm not into politics like that of the union either.

I don't care for unions, they annoy me with their constant meetings and taking $27 n change out my check every 2 weeks YET I'm not represented for my first year.

Archived