Bus Operator Exam 2613 Questions

Hunterxp1

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thank you

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

whats up, just want to wish you good luck on qualifying day . I went in Monday and did another drug test. They just called me today to be there tomorrow for final processing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whats up, just want to wish you good luck on qualifying day . I went in Monday and did another drug test. They just called me today to be there tomorrow for final processing.

Ty training is fun got a good patient supt and a funny batch of fellow trainee good luck to you too as well why you gotta do final processing again? They shred your old paper work lol?

Qualified for line training today including myself 3/4 of my group made it today back at JA tomorrow for rts training

Was there parking at that depot ?

Gotta love RTS training...boring as hell and a lot of u guys will go to depots with no RTS buses

Well it seems we will have a cool crew tomorrow to joke around with so time will fly hopefully

At the depot itself none but there are plenty of side streets and parking isnt hard to find from what im told i was taking the train there to be honest

Well it seems we will have a cool crew tomorrow to joke around with so time will fly hopefully

At the depot itself none but there are plenty of side streets and parking isnt hard to find from what im told i was taking the train there to be honest

Damn good looking out bro see you tomorrow !!

Was there parking at that depot ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

did my 7 day training out there, you can find parking outside the depot. 

Thanks I appreciate that

whats up, just want to wish you good luck on qualifying day . I went in Monday and did another drug test. They just called me today to be there tomorrow for final processing.Ty training is fun got a good patient supt and a funny batch of fellow trainee good luck to you too as well why you gotta do final processing again? They shred your old paper work lol? Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk
lol. I believe so I can get the new paperwork and just have to sign all that paperwork again so it can all be updated.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BronxMTA718 I was there on monday for another dt and I too just got my call for tomorrow for medical and final processing guess I will see you there too and best of luck to everyone
Nice !! I will see you there tomorrow..Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whats up, just want to wish you good luck on qualifying day . I went in Monday and did another drug test. They just called me today to be there tomorrow for final processing. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's your list number?

BronxMTA718 I was there on monday for another dt and I too just got my call for tomorrow for medical and final processing guess I will see you there too and best of luck to everyone

And what's your list number?

Qualified for line training today including myself 3/4 of my group made it today back at JA tomorrow for rts training Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

Congrats IronboundNJT.

Qualified for line training, all 4 made it congrats to all,  see ya at Jamaica tomorrow.

Congrats Res3cue.

Hey everyone, first let me say congrats to everyone that's made it this far and those that have already been sworn in. I've been following this forum for a while now and you all have been very helpful. A question for the 2 people doing final processing today, are you guys going to the may 5th class or the may 19th class?

Archived