Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Hunterxp1

Bus Operator Exam 2613 Questions

Naw hopped off im with Fallon

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

Me and @mtagirl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Naw hopped off im with Fallon

nice to hear you guys qualified and are enjoying your selfs!! Now it's my turn got sworn in again today and will start my training Monday May 5th. Is it true that the only thing available is Staten Island and queens?

nice to hear you guys qualified and are enjoying your selfs!! Now it's my turn got sworn in again today and will start my training Monday May 5th. Is it true that the only thing available is Staten Island and queens?

Thanks man for the 4/7 class yeah thats true...i think we 4/21 pick garages monday they'll most likely tell us tomorrow...good luck man you'll be just fine

Well I got sworn in today also and im starting on the 19th which is quite good with me. When I got the call I was thinking it would be starting monday but now I have 2 weeks to get everything ready so im very happy. I got there at 6:15AM and was out a little after 11AM I was first person there so I got done pretty quick

Well I got sworn in today also and im starting on the 19th which is quite good with me. When I got the call I was thinking it would be starting monday but now I have 2 weeks to get everything ready so im very happy. I got there at 6:15AM and was out a little after 11AM I was first person there so I got done pretty quick

@fcoral05 congrats!!!!

Me and @mtagirlSent from my iPhone using TapatalkMaybe where did you sit I was in the back lol

Signal seat on the left blue Yankee fitted

Congrats had the same thing was the longest 2 weeks ever for me lol. Good luck on training

Hey muta 187 ,I think I saw you your really quiet[/quot

Yeah that was me lol just low hun

How many ppl didn't make it pass the 10 day training out of the 4/21 class?

Roughly 38 out of 50 made it..

what depot did they have on the board if y'all even got to pick depots yet and how many slots for each depot?

Roughly 38 out of 50 made it..what depot did they have on the board if y'all even got to pick depots yet and how many slots for each depot?

We pick tomorrow...on a separate note the union says that us in the 4/21 class are hired under old contract so we are grandfathered to the 3 years to top pay the next class may be iffy seeing as the ballots are out

I hope they hold on for a little bit longer so the class that I got on 5/19 can be under the old contract also. I spoke with a friend who is a driver there and he told me they have till july to accept it. I find july is sort of far but if thats true then I should be good to go under the old cconract. Im keeping my fingers crossed

Ok heres the count

126 2 slots

MJQ 5

MTV 7

GUN HILL 5

FP 4

ENY 8

GLEASON 5

just like last time most got pushed into MTV

And we who wanted SI got it we gotta call castleton crew at 3

Edited by IronboundNJT

Ok heres the count 126 2 slotsMJQ 5MTV 7GUN HILL 5FP 4ENY 8GLEASON 5just like last time most got pushed into MTVAnd we who wanted SI got it we gotta call castleton crew at 3

I feel sorry for anyone who wanted queens. What FP stand for?

Ok heres the count 126 2 slotsMJQ 5MTV 7GUN HILL 5FP 4ENY 8GLEASON 5just like last time most got pushed into MTVAnd we who wanted SI got it we gotta call castleton crew at 3

I feel sorry for anyone who wanted queens. What FP stand for?

Fresh pond