Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Hunterxp1

Bus Operator Exam 2613 Questions

I was just going to ask that question..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Yup RTS training at Jamaica tomorrow Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

How many ppl qualified with u?

Does anybody know if there's parking around the Jamaica depot ?Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk It's a lot of parking. Make sure u park on a side block off merrick blvd around by the BP gas station.
Cool thanks. I'm doing Rts training as well.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah all around the depot Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone knew what list number the MTA is up to with exam 2613 ?   I heard 1300s but perhaps that info is wrong ..................anyone know?

@wuzLIB2012 last time I called they said they were in the 900s. My list number is 119x and I took my first d/t on March 25th and have been waiting since.

Would you happen to know what list number the MTA is currently calling from ?  I heard 1300's but I am not sure...............???

Cool thanks. I'm doing Rts training as well.

Congrats @bronxmta and everyone else who qualified welcome to the family...may you get the borough you want

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

Edited by IronboundNJT

Cool thanks. I'm doing Rts training as well.

Congrats @bronxmta and everyone else who qualified welcome to the family...may you get the borough you want

Thank you @ironboundNJT, you going to have to change that NJT part though lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I called yesterday and the told me that the last person went for medical was # 1132 I am at 119x still waiting for the call for second drag test 

@pilot4u we're in the same boat, my list number is 119x also. Hopefully we'll do training together in the next class, June 2nd

I hop so to but the way its going now we may get the June 16 class, I believe May 19 class is full average 50 people per class 1132+60 = 1192 give or take we will be training with upper 118is  and its all depends on how many will pass the training   

How's everybody out of the 4/21 class doing? We fine at Gun Hill Artic training finished, learning all the routes, and a shout out to my Yeah, Yeah Yeah buddy in Brooklyn.

How's everybody out of the 4/21 class doing? We fine at Gun Hill Artic training finished, learning all the routes, and a shout out to my Yeah, Yeah Yeah buddy in Brooklyn.

Everything is great over here in Gleason. Everyone is super nice and they good lines.

No rts buses lol

@bronxmta lol yup maybe to NYCT.Country.Club

@res3cue good to see your group is doing well my group just finished line training at garage number 1 2 more to go

@mtagirl told you you'd like it there

Ppl for the 5/5 class. How many ppl didn't make pass the 10 training?

Line training at garage 2 of 3 out here in SI Castleton was really cool atmosphere and line wise. Be at charleston for 3 days and its not bad here just different noticeably different

Checking on everyone in line training how are you guys ? And how is everyone from 2613 ?

Edited by mtagirl29

Checking on everyone in line training how are you guys ? And how is everyone from 2613 ?

Pretty light out here how about you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iv'e become impatient. Especially since my job has been stressing me out lately. I'm in the low 1200's, and they havent contacted me to do my 2nd DT yet, much less the medical. I haven't even filled out the paperwork I got in the yellow envelope yet. I'm figuring they won't get to me until maybe July/August

@alyjuly I'm in the same boat. I'm in the 1190's and my company just went out of business last Thursday so now I'm unemployed waiting to go for the 2nd d/t & final processing. I was hoping everything would've moved along quick enough to avoid unemployment but I guess that's life.

@alyjuly& mtakidd Stay patient I know it's easier said than done. But they will contact you before the 1st d/t expires.