Bus Operator Exam 2613 Questions

Hunterxp1

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anybody know if there's parking around the Jamaica depot ?Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk It's a lot of parking. Make sure u park on a side block off merrick blvd around by the BP gas station.
Cool thanks. I'm doing Rts training as well.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah all around the depot Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool thanks. I'm doing Rts training as well.

Congrats @bronxmta and everyone else who qualified welcome to the family...may you get the borough you want

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

Thank you @ironboundNJT, you going to have to change that NJT part though lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hop so to but the way its going now we may get the June 16 class, I believe May 19 class is full average 50 people per class 1132+60 = 1192 give or take we will be training with upper 118is  and its all depends on how many will pass the training   

How's everybody out of the 4/21 class doing? We fine at Gun Hill Artic training finished, learning all the routes, and a shout out to my Yeah, Yeah Yeah buddy in Brooklyn.

Everything is great over here in Gleason. Everyone is super nice and they good lines.

No rts buses lol

Checking on everyone in line training how are you guys ? And how is everyone from 2613 ?

Iv'e become impatient. Especially since my job has been stressing me out lately. I'm in the low 1200's, and they havent contacted me to do my 2nd DT yet, much less the medical. I haven't even filled out the paperwork I got in the yellow envelope yet. I'm figuring they won't get to me until maybe July/August

@alyjuly I'm in the same boat. I'm in the 1190's and my company just went out of business last Thursday so now I'm unemployed waiting to go for the 2nd d/t & final processing. I was hoping everything would've moved along quick enough to avoid unemployment but I guess that's life.

Archived