Bus Operator Exam 2613 Questions

Hunterxp1

I went in for the 5/5 class and only 4 people went to staten island, every class it changes 2 classes before me 20 went... so it's always up in the air.. we have 7 to 8 guys waiting for SI from 5/5... Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

yea, I know what you mean . I hope I get frist pick with my list number.

My list number #383.5 , I took my frist drug test back in November. Mta screwed my list number so I had to wait for them to send back the new list number to decas.so I been waiting alot longer then you guys lol.

I should've started training back in February.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went in for the 5/5 class and only 4 people went to staten island, every class it changes 2 classes before me 20 went... so it's always up in the air.. we have 7 to 8 guys waiting for SI from 5/5... Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk yea, I know what you mean . I hope I get frist pick with my list number.

My list number #383.5 , I took my frist drug test back in November. Mta screwed my list number so I had to wait for them to send back the new list number to decas.so I been waiting alot longer then you guys lol.

I should've started training back in February.

you are Def getting first pick man

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Spoke to the union graduation is Wednesday

Thanks see you there we will all have stories to compare. I knew something was off I'm out there line training and control calls me telling me to hand over the bus back to the instructor and report back to the garage. I thought i was in trouble turns out it was for express training apparently no one even the GM at yukon knew that until the Supt showed up

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

I Have a question when you guys went for Medical. They check Your vision ,hearing and heart aka Ekg test all in one room?

or separate rooms.

And does anyone remember what type of questions they asked you on the medical question survey?

They should have let you come with us since there is only four of you.

My list number shouldve had me in the 4/7 class but it didnt but its whatever now im here and happy

I Have a question when you guys went for Medical. They check Your vision ,hearing and heart aka Ekg test all in one room?

or separate rooms.

And does anyone remember what type of questions they asked you on the medical question survey?

No its separate rooms for each test. And the usual do u smoke?, do u snore?, do u drink?, etc

4/21 class graduated yesterday woohoo im not sure about the rest of the fam but im out on my own feels good just completed my first trip on the S55

Damn your still reporting early I'm on my own today also report 1:47 drive safe 4/21 class

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello Guys , 

im new for this forum , recently went for drug test, anyone knows how long i have to wait to receive a call from them for medical?

( i knew about 2-90 days ) im so curious about this since i waited so long for my first drug test.my list num on 160's 

Hello Guys , 

im new for this forum , recently went for drug test, anyone knows how long i have to wait to receive a call from them for medical?

( i knew about 2-90 days ) im so curious about this since i waited so long for my first drug test.my list num on 160's

When did you take the first drug test?My first and only test was March 25 I am still waiting for a call for come back for second drug test and medical.My list# 119x

When did you take the first drug test?My first and only test was March 25 I am still waiting for a call for come back for second drug test and medical.My list# 119x

last Wednesday. hope they will call soon !

Hello Guys ,

Did u mean the 1600's?

Did u mean the 1600's?

No, 16X, i just received a call from Livingston st and will go for medical next week, GOOD LUCK for all on the line.

i hope you guys also will receive a call today ( who ever wait for the medical date )

Same here got the call for medical for Tuesday, if everything good with the medical,we can be going in to june 16 class.

Hi what is your list num and when did you take you first dt?

No, 16X

So y are u not going in with a list number that low?

my list #383.5 I took my first d/t back in November took my sec one last Wednesday.

Smh what happen to the "2-90" days wait after the first drug test?

lol I know right .mta screwed me with my list number they gave extra 10 points for legacy credits. I didn't applied for it . So they told I have to wait til june when they hired a a quarter of the ppl from the list. Till then they will send me a new list number . I was post to start in February.

some people have to wait due to traffic tickets n stuff like that .

No, 16X

my list #383.5 I took my first d/t back in November took my sec one last Wednesday.

Exactly what I was thinking (2-90)

I feel like I'll be waiting a long long time.

Archived