Bus Operator Exam 2613 Questions

Hunterxp1

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DCAS has nothing to do with MTA exams anymore.  What it looks like is MTA wants to make sure they get the right people before they spend  money on them . 

When  DCAS was running it. They would sent you a card with your passing score and if you got a high one. You would be posted it in the chief.

When they called you they would send you down to One Centre Street. Since the city of newyork don't run MTA. 

You sure? Each question was worth 1.25 points, how did you get a 93? And your right, about 30,000 people took the exam and at least half took the boss.... It doesn't add up! Time will tell! Good luck on your pre-interview.

I got 6 wrong so I guess thats a 92.5, but still, in the 20's out of 30,000 with a 92 seems really weird to me. There had to be at least 20 people out of 30,000 that got less than six wrong. 

Good luck to you as well.

It does add up, top scores on this exam are usually 10 or less wrong, I had 9 wrong and I am in the first group called as well. Has been the same for past exams

I don't know I've never taken an MTA test before but I've taken sanitation and got a 98 and was over 5,000 on the list.

DCAS has nothing to do with MTA exams anymore.  What it looks like is MTA wants to make sure they get the right people before they spend  money on them . 

When  DCAS was running it. They would sent you a card with your passing score and if you got a high one. You would be posted it in the chief.

When they called you they would send you down to One Centre Street. Since the city of newyork don't run MTA. 

On my letter is says if you decline and want to get back on the list, write a letter to DCAS to get back on the list. Weird.

Thanks everyone for the answers!

DCAS has nothing to do with MTA exams anymore. What it looks like is MTA wants to make sure they get the right people before they spend money on them .

When DCAS was running it. They would sent you a card with your passing score and if you got a high one. You would be posted it in the chief.

When they called you they would send you down to One Centre Street. Since the city of newyork don't run MTA.

MTA is a state job, isnt it?

Either tied up in the mail

You actually got more wrong then u thought

Failed boss exam

Question. What was that first test we all took asking about which bridge Connects bronx and queens...how far do u park from the curb etc.....AND whats the name of the test with the one about how your co workers peers and management see u?

Forget about who score 90 or 88 ,what about those who score 80 thur 70 when do we get letters?

Who knows. I would assume soon they will send out the rest of the list #s for those that were not called in the first group

Question. What was that first test we all took asking about which bridge Connects bronx and queens...how far do u park from the curb etc.....AND whats the name of the test with the one about how your co workers peers and management see u?

MTA is a city job. The first test was the actual city exam to be a bus operator, the second exam was the BOSS exam

... to cut out the crazies so im told

If you get the job you will be a city employee working for NYC Transit which is operated by the MTA, a state agancy that also operates Long Island Rail Road, Metro North, MABSTOA and MTA Bus...So technically you will be a City and State employee.

Who knows. I would assume soon they will send out the rest of the list #s for those that were not called in the first group

MTA is a city job. The first test was the actual city exam to be a bus operator, the second exam was the BOSS exam

... to cut out the crazies so im told

Thanks bro

And no, mta is a state job. I knew that already just wanted a confirmation....who u think is purchasing over couple hundred thousand dollars of prevosts, xcelsiors, c40s each.....not nyc.

Thanks bro

And no, mta is a state job. I knew that already just wanted a confirmation....who u think is purchasing over couple hundred thousand dollars of prevosts, xcelsiors, c40s each.....not nyc.

The exam was NYCTA. New York City Transit Authority, we become a civil servant...city employee not state, funded by the state/feds

I failed Boss for 2301. DA letter came in 2 weeks. So..how come?

Is there something special about 2613?

Join the club I failed 2301 too. But I passed 2613 and going to "probable employment appointment" in Nov...good wanted to work for MTA NYCT anyway.

Boooooo MTA Bus

Idk if 2613 was special...I jus kno it was special for me.

The first test was civil service & the second one was the Boss

Archived