Bus Operator Exam 2613 Questions

Hunterxp1

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah maybe 85 I myself took the 4600 exam I got a hundred and on that forum alor of people where claiming to have scored a 100 so I guess it all depends on how many people took the test. With a score of 98 though you should be in great position to get called in the first year

Also I would think a lot of people who took 2613 probably took 4600 because most of them thought they were never getting called for 2613 with a low score like myself you can scratch all those names off the list because they will all have a job already

@nycpips. With a 98.33 one wrong on exam 4600. Where would you say I stand on the list?

you're in great position. First year for sure, depending if anyone aced the test probably the first 1 or 2 groups off 4600 to be called. 

Get that CDL before if you're able. 

you're in great position. First year for sure, depending if anyone aced the test probably the first 1 or 2 groups off 4600 to be called. 

Get that CDL before if you're able. 

98.33 is a good position to be on the list. But it all depends how many other candidates scored 100%. I'm sure this list may possibility be over 14K people on it. Track worker exam is a perfect example since they took a similar test like we did and they have over 14K candidates on that list.

• 2 weeks later...

question for those of you who went through the hiring process already. I have points on my license from 2009 and earlier, i dont think these would be held against me but want to make sure. also i have a ticket that i am in the process of fighting so its not on my record yet but that is worth 4 points my question is does the mta recognize point reduction certificates? i would like to go in with a clean slate

thank you for the heads up. just one follow up. ok so they do not recoginize reduction classes but what if my court date is before i get called and the judge drops the points? and another question how far back do they go to hold points against you? i have 6 from 2006. TIA

• 2 weeks later...

As of January 3rd, 2016, out of 3,617 candidates the list number of the last candidate....

...appointed is 2,821

...certified is 3,621.

In the event any of you folks are curious....I just called DCAS and the information above is the same as of 2/7/2016.

Again, note that this is according to DCAS and NOT NYC Transit.

Sorry...

so he's good then he has only 4 points. the cop that gave him a ticket is a scumbag I've heard people telling me stories about him in other words he will give a city worker ticket. it don't matter if you're a cop fireman or sanitation worker. i don't know if he would give a cop a ticket if he's pulled me over I'm going to tell hm you're harassing me I feel harassed I want to speak to your commanding officer or your sergeant or ur boss

I'm trying to find out what list number they hired up to I Heard 3100 don't know if it's true he's 3300 something

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, so I finally got called and im super stoked. I have to go in on the 29th for orientation or whatever it is. I had no idea when or if this job was ever going to be a thing so I have neglected getting my CDL. They said I have to have my permit at least which I can get this week, just wondering if anybody has any websites with any sort of permit practice exams? The only practice exams I see are for the actual CDL test and not the permit test.

http://cristcdl.com/

Schedule an appointment for your test at the DMV office by fulton street in downtown manhattan. Very fast place and mostly never packed. Take the tests over if you fail same day if you have to. I took all my tests there. Its quick and easy. And also use the link i provided to practice. Just read the book.

Archived