Bus Operator Exam 2613 Questions

Hunterxp1

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

long day for me, that pending ticket I had wasn't going to allow me to be processed. So I shot over to the DMV on Atlantic Ave, just plead guilty and paid it. I wasn't going to take a chance and wait for the court date and hope I beat it or wait to be put back onto the list. Then I had to go back to 180 and hope that on there end it showed the 2pts on the license ( the line to wait for an abstract at that DMV was ridiculous, I wasn't waiting. ) It showed up right away on their end, took my drug test and was processed. I'd bet that 10-15% ( of the people there today ) were eliminated today or at least will be put on hold for awhile just because of more severe pending tickets that those people need to beat. The same probably goes for the rest of those that reported last week. 

Long day 4 me, this maybe brings a little comfort to other in my situation. I got in trouble when I was young which landed me with a felony for possession of drugs. I was giving 5 years of probation. 24 years later I'm at mta trying to become a bus operator. I was called up, no pts on license,no accidents just this disposition of this felony haunting me. All of my papers went through until the background paper came up , the rep ask did I have the disposition I said yes, gave it to him,now he says whenever there is a disposition it has to get reviewed. He tells me to sit back down I have to wait, then 15 minutes later he calls me up and says go take the drug test. So I'm thinking so far so good,maybe I'll get a shot but still worried. Most of us have kids let them know whatever you do young can hurt you later in life.

Fast, in Dec for sure early dec. listen guys and gals with high list numbers ,if your number is in the 1000s take 1 0 off ok 2000s take 1 0 off have your stuff ready you will be called no later than dec 3000s no later than jan. they call the first 432 people 200 maybe had no issues that list is going to be done by February for sure.

Fast, in Dec for sure early dec. listen guys and gals with high list numbers ,if your number is in the 1000s take 1 0 off ok 2000s take 1 0 off have your stuff ready you will be called no later than dec 3000s no later than jan. they call the first 432 people 200 maybe had no issues that list is going to be done by February for sure.

This makes sense cuz they gonna have the other TA exam (4600) list ready next year. Plus them gonna have the 2301, & 3101 exam list to hire ppl off too.

Sitting where

where you from and hoping to work out of? 

They didn't give no info as to when the next training class start?

@nycpips what make you think ppl got eliminated today? That's good info of ppl like me with a high list number.

not that I hurt of, I'm sure they are putting groups together out of this batch now. 

Is anyone schedule to go down to 180 Livingston tomorrow?

Is anyone schedule to go down to 180 Livingston tomorrow?

I think they called up to list # 432 today there was this guy next to me who,s # was 431 and I heard one of the women thats works there say the only have people from promotionals and some light mantainers scheduled for tomorrow I hope that answers your question

Good luck to everyone who has attended at livingston recently.  and 3101 will be for OA which are the following depots if fully hired

Mabstoa Debots

100th Street Depot

Kingsbridge Depot
Manhattanville Depot
Michael J. Quill Depot
Amsterdam Depot
West Farms Depot
Gunhill Depot
Zerega CMF

TA Depots

126th Street Depot

East New York
Flatbush Depot
Fresh Pond
Grand Avenue
Jackie Gleason Depot
Ulmer Park Depot

and BC are the rest of depots that are not mention. So each exam listing are for certain agency that links to these following depots if you are hired and everything goes well.

I think they called up to list # 432 today there was this guy next to me who,s # was 431 and I heard one of the women thats works there say the only have people from promotionals and some light mantainers scheduled for tomorrow I hope that answers your question

They probably stop around list #447 that's everyone with a score of 86 and up, for first group.

Long day 4 me, this maybe brings a little comfort to other in my situation. I got in trouble when I was young which landed me with a felony for possession of drugs. I was giving 5 years of probation. 24 years later I'm at mta trying to become a bus operator. I was called up, no pts on license,no accidents just this disposition of this felony haunting me. All of my papers went through until the background paper came up , the rep ask did I have the disposition I said yes, gave it to him,now he says whenever there is a disposition it has to get reviewed. He tells me to sit back down I have to wait, then 15 minutes later he calls me up and says go take the drug test. So I'm thinking so far so good,maybe I'll get a shot but still worried. Most of us have kids let them know whatever you do young can hurt you later in life.

Troop you took the drug test so you good to go if there were any issue's about that felony you wouldve been put on hold and no dug test until completion of a review. But I have a question what makes you do sure we will make Dec class?

Good luck to everyone who has attended at livingston recently. and 3101 will be for OA which are the following depots if fully hired

Mabstoa Debots

100th Street Depot

Kingsbridge Depot

Manhattanville Depot

Michael J. Quill Depot

Amsterdam Depot

West Farms Depot

Gunhill Depot

Zerega CMF

TA Depots

126th Street Depot

East New York

Flatbush Depot

Fresh Pond

Grand Avenue

Jackie Gleason Depot

Ulmer Park Depot

and BC are the rest of depots that are not mention. So each exam listing are for certain agency that links to these following depots if you are hired and everything goes well.

Casey Stengel, jamaica, & queens village are also TA depots.

thanks. Yes it did answer my question. I hope them already sent out letter to the other set of ppl.

Archived