Bus Operator Exam 2613 Questions

Hunterxp1

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That goes like that quick if you are already in the system cause for School Bus for the 1st time its gotta go through FBI -> Justice -> DMV -> Board Of Ed and that's couple of weeks ATLEAST.

No I was a first time bus driver. It don't take weeks. I guess it was that quick for me because I don't have a rap sheet.

No I was a first time bus driver. It don't take weeks. I guess it was that quick for me because I don't have a rap sheet.

I don't think this part of the investigation would have anything to do with the 19A background because the 19A comes later and most important requires fingerprinting. Any investigations or reviews at this point is most likely internal and through the company which we consented when we all signed the background information release form. Then you got to factor two or more other things. I.e. TA has many reviews to do not just one individual. Also they probably will collect and do a batch at a time. Lets also remember that they move on their time not ours.

Good news They will need about 200 drivers. A lot of newbies have been getting fired. Also at end  December 2013  this is the last  month of the year and a lot of people will be  retiring. So Started the new year they already have classes lined up.The Training center has a board full of classes ready. I must say out of the 500 people that got called down only 375 people. And that is not a list number that is what is being process. To many people didn't show up or had to many pending tickets or didn't even have a driver's lic. So the next group get your paper work ready. They are sending out more packets out. 

GOOD LUCK

No I was a first time bus driver. It don't take weeks. I guess it was that

quick for me because I don't have a rap sheet.

Yo Dre everybody background check don't come back at the same time I have a rap sheet and my background comes back quick so if you have a record or not don't have anything to do with how fast it comes back

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I received the call today for the medical around 3:30pm the lady told me to come in on nov19 and we will be processing for the dec2 class. So happy right now cant beleive it.I took the drug test on friday nov8. To give a little idea my list number is in between 50-60 not really into giving my correct list number on a public forum its too personal. But troop you was on the money about early dec how the hell did you know that. but anyway she called from a 347 number so please keep those cellies close by. Well fella's stay on point cause now we know they are officially hiring off our exam.  I wish everyone on here get the call we all deserve it and good luck to all.

Fuoco good luck

Hey DEE77,

Congrats AND Good Luck!!!

If you were there on 8th AND got call yesterday AND I was there on same day...

Am I supposed to get a call today?  ;)

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I received the call today for the medical around 3:30pm the lady told me to come in on nov19 and we will be processing for the dec2 class. So happy right now cant beleive it.I took the drug test on friday nov8. To give a little idea my list number is in between 50-60 not really into giving my correct list number on a public forum its too personal. But troop you was on the money about early dec how the hell did you know that. but anyway she called from a 347 number so please keep those cellies close by. Well fella's stay on point cause now we know they are officially hiring off our exam. I wish everyone on here get the call we all deserve it and good luck to all.

Fuoco good luck

Yall KILL me wit keeping your list number a secret like its your social security number.....

U kno wen youre in the depot other rookies gunna b talking. u gunna keep it secret then too. Jus a lil stupid

First of all what the hell you need to know my number for. Second when we in the depot if we get to make it that far I'm pretty sure a list number won't even be a topic to talk about. You know what we will be talking about reaching top pay cause that will be all that matter. Clown

I know it sounds stupid to you cause you don't understand and that makes it stupid right.

First of all what the hell you need to know my number for. Second when we in the depot if we get to make it that far I'm pretty sure a list number won't even be a topic to talk about. You know what we will be talking about reaching top pay cause that will be all that matter. Clown

I know it sounds stupid to you cause you don't understand and that makes it stupid right.

I personally dont care about no ones list number but my own

But youre not the only one who mentions your own list number then goes on to say "id rather not put my #" so dont write anything about your list number at all...

This is a forum site were people share useful info with eachother and help one another out....just dont even mention your number if u dont wanna share it is all im saying

Honestly even if u did say it....inquiring minds want to kno....what are u afraid that someone is gunna "steal" your number?

It was printed in the damn paper for gods sake.

And also watch your words...i dont remember ur name so im sure youre a new member here....talk to your trainer like that...see how far it gets you.

Wow.... Happy to hear that dudes are already being called for their medicals... Good luck! My list number is 116 and I couldn't proceed because of the 3 accidents that are on my license, I have to wait till December when 2 come off to go back for the drug screening. Sucks cause I probably would have been in that next class. Oh well, god does everything for a reason! Good luck fellas, keep us updated!

Check this out I put 50-60 so everyone on here can have an idea of how they calling people because I was lucky enough to get the call and that's it. But you can't call anyone or anything stupid because you disagree with what they put on a public forum. You're right its not your SS number but its the only thing on here that can easily identify with who you are

Let me ask you something your screen name is wanna be Mta why use that just use your first and last name as a screen name but you won't because you don't want your government on a public forum. Yeah u right our name is in chief but so what

Check this out I put 50-60 so everyone on here can have an idea of how they calling people because I was lucky enough to get the call and that's it. But you can't call anyone or anything stupid because you disagree with what they put on a public forum. You're right its not your SS number but its the only thing on here that can easily identify with who you are

Let me ask you something your screen name is wanna be Mta why use that just use your first and last name as a screen name but you won't because you don't want your government on a public forum. Yeah u right our name is in chief but so what

I was young wen I made that. My names Mel Awad Jr. Nice to meet u

Yall KILL me wit keeping your list number a secret like its your social security number.....

U kno wen youre in the depot other rookies gunna b talking. u gunna keep it secret then too. Jus a lil stupid

Agreed, its public knowledge.

Good news They will need about 200 drivers. A lot of newbies have been getting fired. Also at end December 2013 this is the last month of the year and a lot of people will be retiring. So Started the new year they already have classes lined up.The Training center has a board full of classes ready. I must say out of the 500 people that got called down only 375 people. And that is not a list number that is what is being process. To many people didn't show up or had to many pending tickets or didn't even have a driver's lic. So the next group get your paper work ready. They are sending out more packets out.

GOOD LUCK

I was thinking 10% or so were rejected, looks like the # is higher.

Hey guys, I've been reading this forum for months but never posted. My father just retired from ta he was in staten island. does anybody know the last number that was called? I called hr today and they told me 300 but here it says different. My number is 607 I think I dont remember exactly, but I'm nervous that everything is not in order for me yet. Does anybody have an idea as to when my range of numbers will be called. I've been waiting six years to try to get into the civil service part of mta. This is all making me nervous lol.

Received a letter today stating I tested positive on the drug test, giving me 10 days to follow up with the MRO or I'm disqualified. I quit smoking marijuana 5-6 months ago, guess it wasnt soon enough. Truly hope I have the opportunity to state my case and continue on to training but I'm not so sure at this point. I'm really disappointed that this is happening after all the work I went through cleaning up my act. Reading your stories were truly inspiring and I wish you all the best.

Archived