Bus Operator Exam 2613 Questions

Hunterxp1

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dre87,

Are you going there tomorrow?

Or so called Stand By... I guess you will be there in case if someone not going to show up. At least it is like that in AAR, which is part of MTA. Kinda.

No. I think u got me mixed up with Dee77.

Got the call... Report tomorrow for medical and consideration for Dec. 29th class. #116

Good luck. Since u work for the Nice on Long Island. I got called to come in for the para transit job. Is it a lot of overtime with the para transit out there?

dam that test had tricky questions though, what room number was you in I was in room 320 , but there was a lot of reading  , I hate reading ,tricky ones like the question about the the guy that bought a bottle in the liquor store ,and took it to his locker  unopened , hehe

i was in room 319 lol right across the hall

Exam 4600 This one is going to be a little longer due to how many people and how many will pass. They need to fill in 2801,2901,2301,2613 They are calling them all now. By next year they need to fill spots in all depots. So after they used all of the exams they will used 4600 and 3101. Did anyone  pass 2613 and also took 4600.

yes i did i passed 2613 with an 82.50 and i just took 4600 on saturday at 1:30 at midwood high school

I also got the call this morning...reporting Thursday (December 19th) for second medical drug test (list #2**). Maybe December 29th class? We shall see...

how much time did they give you to come in for medical after they called you -1 day - 2 weeks  - ect...

Within a couple of days would be my educated guess.

How long ago was that??? I mean what year did you guys take it??? Because My Husband took exam 4600 this past saturday

I forgot....I remember it around end of 2012/beginning of 2013

If he took 4600 tell him to forget about that exam....it'll be a WHILE before MTA starts using that list

They still have exam #s

To go thru.

Hey Young

We took 2 exams though

Civil Service

BOSS

Which one does she mean....and more then likely her husband gonna have to go thru the same second test

Hey Young

We took 2 exams though: Civil Service and BOSS.

Which one does she mean....and more then likely her husband gonna have to go thru the same second test

She means the initial civil service examination. Her husband will go through the same second test providing he passed the civil service examination. It is not "more than likely", everyone who wants to become a bus operator takes it. No exceptions.

I forgot....I remember it around end of 2012/beginning of 2013

If he took 4600 tell him to forget about that exam....it'll be a WHILE before MTA starts using that list

They still have exam #s

To go thru.

Hey Young

We took 2 exams though

Civil Service

BOSS

shes just talking about the 4600 he took this past Saturday. We took the test January 2013 

Calling for these exams will be quick, that's why the issued a second TA exam so quick. So many failed the 2613 

She means the initial civil service examination. Her husband will go through the same second test providing he passed the civil service examination. It is not "more than likely", everyone who wants to become a bus operator takes it. No exceptions.

shes just talking about the 4600 he took this past Saturday. We took the test January 2013 

Calling for these exams will be quick, that's why the issued a second TA exam so quick. So many failed the 2613 

when I said more than likely I was being general...I kno he has to take the BOSS

and nycpips....are u serious....so many people failed? I failed 2301 but I only failed because I was answering the questions how I felt mta wanted to hear them.....not being myself

I was myself for 2613 and look where that got me......

Hey Folks, It seems people are being confused to what test they have taken and where the test will fall in under. REMEMBER, MTA has 3 different Agency under the Roof of MTA. as the following " TA, OA, and BC". Which means each application exam is for whatever agency department they are hiring for. If you have taking exam 2613, You will be place under TA depots only. After 2613 is completed, the next application pool will be 4600.  3101 exam applicants will follow under the last OA exam were giving. So remember which ever application pool you applied for and taken the test for will be followed towards that agency ONLY.  If you taking TA exam, you will be followed towards TA agency, if you taken the MaBstoa exam, You will be pulled in Under OA agency, BC same process. Theres a reason why TA vs OA,BC exam is different.

Can you please be more specific about "quick"? Doesn't NYC Transit have to first administer a BOSS exam to the people who took 4600? Also, how about the 3,621 people on list 2613? NYC Transit already went through a good 75% of the list (which means that they are up to list #2700)?

I don't know about you 'NYCPips', however my list # for 2613 is in the 270's and I only got the second phone call to do a second drug test this week. In addition, several of my classmates, who work for NYC Transit (hourly positions) said that Human Resources does work very slow...

@nycpips do you think they will send him a list number soon... Or he have to take the BOSS first and then they will send him a list number after he pass the BOSS

I don't think they are going to send him a list # anytime soon. Just like with the rest of us who took 2613, he has to take BOSS first and then they will send him a list # providing he passes both examinations.

@nycpips do you think they will send him a list number soon... Or he have to take the BOSS first and then they will send him a list number after he pass the BOSS

he has to take the BOSS exam first before he gets a list #, He will probably get a letter to take the BOSS exam in June or July. , He should get his list # within 11-15 months from when he took the exam pending he passed both. 

when I said more than likely I was being general...I kno he has to take the BOSS

and nycpips....are u serious....so many people failed? I failed 2301 but I only failed because I was answering the questions how I felt mta wanted to hear them.....not being myself

I was myself for 2613 and look where that got me......

what do you mean am I serious? Yes I am serious. 30K took the test and over  26K failed, how that happens blows my mind. you failed 2301 exam or the BOSS? 

Archived