Bus Operator Exam 2613 Questions

Hunterxp1

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There were 52 people in our class, two no shows on Day 1 orientation, and about 8 or 9 didn't qualify. I think there are 43 people now.

If you're going to zerega from LI you can take the LIRR to jamaica and hop on the q44 it takes you to zerega then you walk a few blocks. You can drive there and park a few blocks away, or you can drive to whitestone and jump on the q44 there.

Y'all think caveman64 case is still under review? Or he got a answer from mta and he didn't wanna tell us the bad news? If access a ride turned him down and that's under the Mta y won't the same outcome happen again with a mta job? I know I was sounding like the villain back then but I was only being honest.

Figure at this pace each group of 500 called takes about 90 days to get all of them in

If this is the case I won't hear from mta still this time next year. ????????????????

so every 3 months mta calls in about 400 to 500 ppls , thenwhen will they start calling exam 4600,does any have an idea?

It all depends on the hiring needs of the TA... There's 3,600 eligible people from exam 2613 that need to be call before they even establish a list off of exam 4600... In other words it's going to be awhile... Hang in there! Good Luck!

Is anyone else having problems completing the forms we need to bring to orientation? It seems as if my green folder was missing some things off the check list contained within. Medical wise all I got was a dentist list through out the surrounding counties for the dental part. The rest was just about 401k and a plan to set money aside for possible medical bills not covered by the medical plan. Just was curiouse about the actual medical info, start time and fees.

Do our pass mta id cards give us free mta rides to commute to work or is it discounted and if so, where can we use this? metro north? I ask because I do not live in NYC, depending on where the pass works dictates which depot I would ultimately decide to hope for, or work towards.

Do our pass mta id cards give us free mta rides to commute to work or is it discounted and if so, where can we use this? metro north? I ask because I do not live in NYC, depending on where the pass works dictates which depot I would ultimately decide to hope for, or work towards.

As far as I know, the TA employee passes (red for men, blue for women) are for free rides on any bus & subway within the 5 boros and maybe the Staten Island Railway as well.

As far as Metro-North and Long Island Rail Road - the answer is 'no'. However, I know one TA employee who took Metro North only once, showed his/her pass to the Metro-North Rail Road conductor, who let him go. However, the conductor also gave the TA employee a warning that this would be the only time he/she would get away with it.

Not valid on Staten Island Rapid Transit.

Yea.....Jus like they say u can't use it on express buses......meanwhile drivers jus get on flash their pass and keep it moving....like I used to see.

I doubt the person will make them pay...It's all MTA in the city....I kno I would jus flag them on.....it ain't my $, we all work together, getting a check from mta

Yea.....Jus like they say u can't use it on express buses......meanwhile drivers jus get on flash their pass and keep it moving....like I used to see.

I doubt the person will make them pay...It's all MTA in the city....I kno I would jus flag them on.....it ain't my $, we all work together, getting a check from mta

Exactly....Same goes for a customer who doesnt have the full fare. Move along and keep driving.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Not to argue, however I find that interesting because one of my classmates is a car inspector at one of the shops within the 4 boroughs for NYC Transit. He says that the NYC Transit Photo ID pass is valid on Staten Island Rapid Transit. Mind I ask why you say that NYC Transit's Photo ID pass does not work on Staten Island Rapid Transit?

Can someone else please verify this for us? Thanks in advance...

Archived