Bus Operator Exam 2613 Questions

Hunterxp1

When you swipe at the SIR turnstiles at St. George or Tompkinsville it reads "Not valid here." It does work on local buses...not MTA Bus or Express buses however but, usually the operators show you a courtesy and wave you along, pressing F5 on the fare box. Same goes for Metro-North/LIRR...a condutors courtesy.I take the LIRR from Jamaica into Atlantic Terminal and as long as your discreet and polite your good. They did issue an official memo a few weeks ago stating not to use your EPIC Pass for any sort or travel/commute or courtesy on NJ Transit, Bridges/Tunnels, Metro North or LIRR...

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys! Still waiting :( haven't been called for a second drug test yet. Getting nervous now. I know its still early but not sure if I'll make the dec 29 class or not. I'm just being anxious I guess, since there are more than 320 ppl before me. I'm praying to God every day for this to help me out. Power of prayer is stronger than we think.

I know Young is 271 and he got called for a second test, so I'm just hoping its soon. Caveman, not sure what happened to him. God bless everyone and hope the best for us.

Hi guys! Still waiting :( haven't been called for a second drug test yet. Getting nervous now. I know its still early but not sure if I'll make the dec 29 class or not. I'm just being anxious I guess, since there are more than 320 ppl before me. I'm praying to God every day for this to help me out. Power of prayer is stronger than we think.

I know Young is 271 and he got called for a second test, so I'm just hoping its soon. Caveman, not sure what happened to him. God bless everyone and hope the best for us.

U are probably the next class

Yea we picked, I'm in Manhattan.

Was SI available?

Mr Young,

I wonder, when you go for Second Drug Test, is it just Drug Test OR you need to bring that paper work (in yellow envelope), that you NOT supposed to UNstaple?

TIA

Ask when they call. If medical is same day then yes

It is primarily a second drug test and that's it. I was there for only four hours today (7AM to 11AM). The paper work in the yellow envelope is for medical/final processing.

Mr Young,

I wonder, when you go for Second Drug Test, is it just Drug Test OR you need to bring that paper work (in yellow envelope), that you NOT supposed to UNstaple?

TIA

Ask when they call. If medical is same day then yes

It is primarily a second drug test and that's it. I was there for only four hours today (7AM to 11AM). The paper work in the yellow envelope is for medical/final processing.

Young if don't me asking do you remember what your score was for exam 2613. Also do you know if the next step is a interview before being accepted into training. Just curious to what the steps are any info would be appreciated

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

Young if don't me asking do you remember what your score was for exam 2613. Also do you know if the next step is a interview before being accepted into training. Just curious to what the steps are any info would be appreciated

My score from the exam was 87.50%. The next step, if I am correct, is for me to go through the medical and/or final processing, which includes an interview and being at 180 Livingston Street all day, from 7 AM and not getting out until 4/5 or maybe even 6 PM. Providing I am successful with this and NOT placed on any holds, including medical, then I will be accepted into training. 

Thanks man, yeah we was told to call on sunday so if not I will be back over there with you guys until they make the switch.

Thats what I'm talkin about!! Feels good right? I passed on Thursday....We're official neighbors now lol

Can one of you please describe the road test for all of us? Was it easy or hard? What did they have you do?

Did u guys pick the depots u want....or what was left over?

The depot I picked was my second choice so I'm good wit it. And someone on here asked about staten island well we had about 20-25 students who was from the island but no depot was available on the island

The depot I picked was my second choice so I'm good wit it. And someone on here asked about staten island well we had about 20-25 students who was from the island but no depot was available on the island

How about Queens? Casey Stengel or Queens Village available to pick from?

Archived