Bus Operator Exam 2613 Questions

Hunterxp1

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know...tell me about it...and in my opinion it is not serious at all...

Just worry about making sure you are ok first. Job comes 2nd. Don't underestimate muscular dystrophy. It can range in seriousness and depnding on what kind it is, it could seriously effect the way you perform the job and even live. Good luck bro.

Just worry about making sure you are ok first. Job comes 2nd. Don't underestimate muscular dystrophy. It can range in seriousness and depnding on what kind it is, it could seriously effect the way you perform the job and even live. Good luck bro.

Thanks...I'm only 24 years old, and I have to worry about this at a young age? Wow...

Hey could any guys that went through the 7 day training tell me how many people didnt make it. Im just worried we go through all this waiting and paperwork and then half of the training class fail. I know 3 people that failed the training and two that passed. One guy failed because he was texting behind the wheel, and the other two hit a curb.

U gotta wait till Monday To find out how many ppl failed this training class.

QUALIFIED DAY 7!!!

Congratulations, how many people qualified today with you?

Thanks guys! I didn't mentioned anything about the training because everything was already said... It went pretty smooth. You will do fine if you just listen to the instructors and take your time... I obviously had advantage being that I've been driving a bus for 13 years. We trained in groups of 4. On my bus 2 of us qualified on day 7 and 2 have to go to day 9. I know it sounds bad but my instructor told me that about 70 percent of the students qualified on day 9 so it's not a death sentence... Good luck!

Yea i work for school safety, so people from my job leave for the MTA on a somewhat regular basis. Anyway the guy i work with was texting his wife during training and now he is back working with me. He's a fool, but to each his own.

Archived