Bus Operator Exam 2613 Questions

Hunterxp1

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6:00 am here by myself for 2nd drug test. Wanna get in and out.

Jus got here

This whole medical thing is a BIG joke.

Just look at those big senior B/O's who barely walk...

I bet they were skinny n fit wen they took their initial medicals for the job....jus got fat while at transit

Jus got here

I bet they were skinny n fit wen they took their initial medicals for the job....jus got fat while at transit

Exactly and if it works like NJ transit the doctors aren't as detailed once your in easier to give a hard time to ppl coming off the street as opposed to someone already on the inside

Jus got here

Exactly and if it works like NJ transit the doctors aren't as detailed once your in easier to give a hard time to ppl coming off the street as opposed to someone already on the inside

Not necessary, Remember if you have some sort of medical condition, as long its under control they wont harass. Although they will put you on a 6 month medical check until changes. You can be big, fat, skinny, ugly it doesnt matter as long your medical condition is under control you will be by pass but on a watch for every six months.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Not necessary, Remember if you have some sort of medical condition, as long its under control they wont harass. Although they will put you on a 6 month medical check until changes. You can be big, fat, skinny, ugly it doesnt matter as long your medical condition is under control you will be by pass but on a watch for every six months.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I agree I was just too lazy to type that part you are right tho I believe as long as we inform medical of problem and that we are medicating if necessary they don't stress your case

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Congrats to all my classmates that graduated today. Lets make some money.

Hell yeah congrats to you and all my other classmates, we did it son. I know we prolly dont post on here as much as we did but once you start it's like you dont have the time any more, You will see what I'm talking about when you get in. But the best advice I can give is LISTEN to everything your instructor is telling you and correct it on the spot. Remember they are superintendents, they are the enforcers of the MTA rules and regs and they will take your ass out of service in a heartbeat if you in violation once you go out on your own.  Hey fouco they put us on the extra list today my RDO's are thu,fri which are perfect for me because fridays are the worst days to drive in the city. I guess I catch you on  swing in the lil box lmao

Yo Dee my RDO's are M/T on the extra list too right now but a run just opened up, I'm gonna see what it is tomorrow maybe I'll pick it instead. I wanted TH/F too but they didn't have it.......save me a seat LOL

Congrats! Happy driving!

Do you have any words of advice for those of us waiting to be called or on medical hold, etc.?

Thanks, my advice would be only worry about what you control and dont stress the rest. Also you guys might as well start learning patience now cause you'll need it once you're behind the wheel.

Yo Dee my RDO's are M/T on the extra list too right now but a run just opened up, I'm gonna see what it is tomorrow maybe I'll pick it instead. I wanted TH/F too but they didn't have it.......save me a seat LOL

Thanks, my advice would be only worry about what you control and dont stress the rest. Also you guys might as well start learning patience now cause you'll need it once you're behind the wheel.

Look at u guys....using MTA lingo n stuff...

See u guys soon.

We can all hope. Young I have no doubt we will get in. I was surprised because I never had issues with my heart. Doctor thought I was too anxious. But my pulse is normal now, I'll get cleared soon as I went for tests the past 2 days. God willing ill be back there next week. And we will be there young just have faith :)

Archived