Bus Operator Exam 2613 Questions

Hunterxp1

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just received my letter to report  for the  BOSS  for 2613  any one else receive the same letter ? 

got my BOSS letter yesterday.  

i found the answer key but i dont know where i put my answers. does anyone know where i can get my score or is it irrelevant because i already moved onto the next step?

anyone know how many more steps there are or when we can expect to actually start working (assuming we pass all the tests, etc)?

Thanks

I just got a letter to saying to take the BOSS for exam 2613 on the 22nd at James Madison HS. I'm thinking this is 3101. I just don't get it why we have to take two test. I already got a good score why they have this BOSS exam AND what happens if you fail this. I understand its a survey I have feeling they hiding something. One more thing I thought TA don't do BOSS exams only MTA Bus, MaBStoa.

Maybe its moving quickly because exam 8006 was given in 2008 and should be expiring this year. I dont believe it was another test given after that one for the TA. I think our test is the next in line they will hire from. I know a guy from my job who applied for 2301- mabstoa- and that was in 2011 and he just took his BOSS exam like a month ago. im just surprised we got our letters for the BOSS exam 5 months after the test thats pretty quick

I just got a letter to saying to take the BOSS for exam 2613 on the 22nd at James Madison HS. I'm thinking this is 3101. I just don't get it why we have to take two test. I already got a good score why they have this BOSS exam AND what happens if you fail this. I understand its a survey I have feeling they hiding something. One more thing I thought TA don't do BOSS exams only MTA Bus, MaBStoa.

The guy from my job said its nothing hard they ask you the same question like 4-5 times in different ways to see if your answer change its like a mini psych test with 75 question ex: Do you think its ok to be late to work even if you ran into traffic? a.agree b.strongly agree c.disagree d.strongly disagree 

Can someone answer this question was there any exam given for bus op after exam 8006 which was given in 2008? i know mabstoa gave some but im only talking about transit authority.    If it was the last exam transit gave thats good news for us who took 2613.

The guy from my job said its nothing hard they ask you the same question like 4-5 times in different ways to see if your answer change its like a mini psych test with 75 question ex: Do you think its ok to be late to work even if you ran into traffic? a.agree b.strongly agree c.disagree d.strongly disagree 

are there correct answers to these questions? it seems subjective.

for your example, i can see them argue for both disagree and strongly disagree.

are there correct answers to these questions? it seems subjective.

for your example, i can see them argue for both disagree and strongly disagree.

Well a question like do you think its ok to be late to work should always be strongly disagree but some people believe it or not will put a different answer and why would they want to hire a person that think like that. and your right it prolly is subjective like i said its a mini psych exam

Good Luck to all with the boss. The boss is a pre-employment screening survey  it is base on you, on how you answer the questions. Now  MTA wants everyone to take the boss survey before a list will be made.  Because before they would make a list and call the people down to do everything.  When it was time to take the boss a lot of people could not pass it. So MTA would have to keep trying to find  the right people.Which = A lot of money. Now the person with a high score must think he/she is a head of the game when now it's can end. So remember there is about 75 questions  they will ask the same question over and over about 3-5 times and reword them. remember the key is to take your time and read the question before you answer. Good luck.

Good Luck to all with the boss. The boss is a pre-employment screening survey  it is base on you, on how you answer the questions. Now  MTA wants everyone to take the boss survey before a list will be made.  Because before they would make a list and call the people down to do everything.  When it was time to take the boss a lot of people could not pass it. So MTA would have to keep trying to find  the right people.Which = A lot of money. Now the person with a high score must think he/she is a head of the game when now it's can end. So remember there is about 75 questions  they will ask the same question over and over about 3-5 times and reword them. remember the key is to take your time and read the question before you answer. Good luck.

Ok that clear my question to why we got the lettter to take boss survey before we recieved our score and list number.

rts4life can you or anyone answer was their a test after exam 8006 in 2008?     Cause if not exam 2613 will be the next test TA will hire from which is good because exam 8006 expire in aug this year.

if i already took exam 2613 should i also take the next one in august? Exam 4600? or you cant do that?

Yes you can do that i took 2613 and applied for 3101 and imma take 4600 because you never know. The more you take the better your chances. Take all these test because they will soon not be given any for a while.

Yes you can do that i took 2613 and applied for 3101 and imma take 4600 because you never know. The more you take the better your chances. Take all these test because they will soon not be given any for a while.

after 4600 when will the next one come around?

Not sure but 2613 was given in jan and now 4600 will be in august so it might not be no more test for a while.

I agree that exam 2613 was given back in January of 2013, however I disagree with the fact that exam 4600 will be given in August. According to the website, August is the time to apply for the exam. 

Archived