Bus Operator Exam 2613 Questions

Hunterxp1

I will try to go purchase those items tomorrow as to where I don't know yet but it's only blue pants and button up long sleeved shirts so I should be able to find those easily

MTA fits you and provides you with all of that like WannaBeMTA said, I just wanted to know how exactly you get them & if you receive them on time..

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MTA fits you and provides you with all of that like WannaBeMTA said, I just wanted to know how exactly you get them & if you receive them on time..

They gave us a paper stating what is the proper attire to wear when we report to zerega on Monday that is all I was stating that I'm gonna buy do you understand now

Already said I understood that and was inquiring about what MTA provides.

I also received a phone call moments ago to come in again on Monday the 27th for final processing!!

Congrats Young! It had been a journey for you lol. Hope I get my call early next week

U don't get that for training. U gotta buy your own. U prob would get that while your in line training. They don't want to give it to you during training & u don't make it pass training.

310s and going for 2nd drug test now? Wow..wonder why the delay? I am 400s and took 2nd drug test yesterday

no clue, I called last week to find out and they said they would return my call. They call today and said come down I'm happy with that.

Yoooooooo. What color blue did u guys were to zerega and your training ....

Was it like mta uniform color blue?

Yeah just get a couple of blue shirts MTA color blue because the uniforms wont come until you reach line training. They wont take your sizes for the uniform until after day 10

Where did y'all get the shirts. I can't find one for nothing

Just do a google search for "Blue dress shirt", click on shopping and you should be able to find something. If anything, this past summer, I was wearing a short-sleeved blue dress shirt, and another MTA employee thought I was a C/R.

@WannaBe - worse comes to worse, there is Kohls in Fresh Meadows & Macys in Douglaston and Flushing. I would also encourage you to check out their websites as well. It doesn't have to be 100% perfect. In addition, if you wear a t-shirt underneath it (like I plan on doing), you can probably get multiple days out of the dress shirt, in addition to another layer especially in this cold weather.

Just do a google search for "Blue dress shirt", click on shopping and you should be able to find something. If anything, this past summer, I was wearing a short-sleeved blue dress shirt, and another MTA employee thought I was a C/R.

@WannaBe - worse comes to worse, there is Kohls in Fresh Meadows & Macys in Douglaston and Flushing. I would also encourage you to check out their websites as well. It doesn't have to be 100% perfect. In addition, if you wear a t-shirt underneath it (like I plan on doing), you can probably get multiple days out of the dress shirt, in addition to another layer especially in this cold weather.

Back in the day when I worked in an office Kohls was always really good for light blue dress shirts

I actually have a mta shirt from a friend....but it's a L. I'm a 2X

I did bring it for reference to match...I'm try Burlington coat factory next

Archived