Bus Operator Exam 2613 Questions

Hunterxp1

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish I was a size L. I have one in my hand as we speak....jus doesn't fit.

I'm a go to a uniform store

I went to a discount store and got a couple of blue shirts for $6 a piece why spend spend so much money on a shirt when they will send you a box full of uniforms. Like I said you will receive your uniforms after the 10 day training but before you graduate.

I went to a discount store and got a couple of blue shirts for $6 a piece why spend spend so much money on a shirt when they will send you a box full of uniforms. Like I said you will receive your uniforms after the 10 day training but before you graduate.

U must b skinny. I'm a 2X

Dont stress the the color because once you get your uniform you prolly not going to wear those shirts for work again anyway.

Dont matter just dont spend a bunch of money

I'm not trying to spend money. I'm looking at it like your saying....but I can't even find one and wen i do its 45 bucks

I'm not trying to spend money. I'm looking at it like your saying....but I can't even find one and wen i do its 45 bucks

Go to one of those suit stores on jamaica ave & 165th st. U could get a blue button down shirt for around $20. Make sure u go with cash so u could bargin with them.

Go to one of those suit stores on jamaica ave & 165th st. U could get a blue button down shirt for around $20. Make sure u go with cash so u could bargin with them.

Yea coliseum block. I will check em 2morro. I would go now but it's rush hr.

Kohls had wat I wanted....but @ $40-45

Hi everyone! I got sworn in today ! I'm in the jan 27 class at Zerega. Very excited! But also was very short notice....however it doesn't matter god willing this is my life here. Congratulations to all of you! Young you got it on Monday! God willing we all succeed here in the MTA. Good luck to you all!

Hi everyone! I got sworn in today ! I'm in the jan 27 class at Zerega. Very excited! But also was very short notice....however it doesn't matter god willing this is my life here. Congratulations to all of you! Young you got it on Monday! God willing we all succeed here in the MTA. Good luck to you all!

Wear a name tag stylus....I'm a look for u lol

No. U go straight to line training dude. U a step ahead.

Guys quick question....I already have a CDL, so just wondering..... Do I still have to go for DMV test? I don't think so...just wondering, since my wife asked.

It depends, you need minimum a CDL Class B learners permit with passenger endorsement. Therefore, if you have a class A CDL, whether it is the permit or license, you still have to go back to DMV to add the passenger endorsement. In addition, they don't like any restrictions at all!!

It depends, you need minimum a CDL Class B learners permit with passenger endorsement. Therefore, if you have a class A CDL, whether it is the permit or license, you still have to go back to DMV to add the passenger endorsement. In addition, they don't like any restrictions at all!!

Yes this is true.

I already possess class B P license....so I'm straight....anything less, expect a DMV road test

Stylus congrats come get some of this money HAHA. You can have a class A or B license if you dont have the full passenger endorsement you will take a road test. I had an A license with the 7 passenger or less passenger restriction so I had to take the road test for the full P. The dam examiner gave me a hard time because I had the A license already but it was all good because now I'm a MTA 25 to lifer HAHA.

Come get some of this money fella's

O yeah last night I was going home from work and got pulled over by the cops so the officer on my passenger side saw I had my uniform on and told the  other on my side he's MTA and the offier said o okay can I see your work id I showed it to him with my license and he said okay have a good night.  Personally i think they would have checked everything out if I wasnt a MTA employee so it does have it's perks. Thats one thing fellas when you get on carry your pass/id at all times even when you not at work.

Stylus congrats come get some of this money HAHA. You can have a class A or B license if you dont have the full passenger endorsement you will take a road test. I had an A license with the 7 passenger or less passenger restriction so I had to take the road test for the full P. The dam examiner gave me a hard time because I had the A license already but it was all good because now I'm a MTA 25 to lifer HAHA.

Yo Dee. What depot did u pick?

Dee won't be seeing you guys in the shoebox my Queens transfer went through for this Monday, about 10 of us total. No turning back now, I'm gonna miss 126 a great place to work but 200 a month for the toll is killing me. Plus I hate cabs more and more every day lol

Yo Dee. What depot did u pick?

Tuskgegee Airmen Depot formally known as 100st depot and I love it there. Take a look at my screen pic thats the depot logo

Dee won't be seeing you guys in the shoebox my Queens transfer went through for this Monday, about 10 of us total. No turning back now, I'm gonna miss 126 a great place to work but 200 a month for the toll is killing me. Plus I hate cabs more and more every day lol

Yo fuoco your transfer came thru that quick wow thats great news for you man I know you happy as hell with a closer commute, I heard queens is a good place to work to Good luck to you man. When you get a chance let me know what depot you in.

Tuskgegee Airmen Depot formally known as 100st depot and I love it there. Take a look at my screen pic thats the depot logo

Yo fuoco your transfer came thru that quick wow thats great news for you man I know you happy as hell with a closer commute, I heard queens is a good place to work to Good luck to you man. When you get a chance let me know what depot you in.

Oh yea I use the mobile version so I don't pay attention to the details and answer mostly they the email notifications.

Wowwwww a transfer to Queens came thru that quick. That's wassup. Which depot took u?

I'm very hopeful now of a transfer to the depot Of MY Choice Cuz I Have A Feeling MY Depot Isnt Open Because I Saw THE Lists THE GUYS Been Putting My Depot Was Never Listed.

Hey Dee thank you! Much appreciated! Yes I will be carrying that badge with me for sure all times.

Yes time to make some money but also time to pay some bills too. I thank God so much for this. But now it's on to the training. God willing we will be ok.

I'm coming for it Dee! Haha!

O yeah last night I was going home from work and got pulled over by the cops so the officer on my passenger side saw I had my uniform on and told the other on my side he's MTA and the offier said o okay can I see your work id I showed it to him with my license and he said okay have a good night. Personally i think they would have checked everything out if I wasnt a MTA employee so it does have it's perks. Thats one thing fellas when you get on carry your pass/id at all times even when you not at work.

$200 on tolls? Damn that's crazy.

Where are u traveling from and to?

Got my glasses, lol jan 27th

See u Monday

What kind of medical and other benefits does MTA offer?

In my orientation booklet I see

Blue Cross Blue Shield

Aetna

there's another one I don't remember it

Medical. Dental. Vision.

A quick funny note, at a glance I noticed under one insurance your dentures are covered 100% if u need to get them....lol

Where are u traveling from and to?

Prob using the triboro or battery

O yeah last night I was going home from work and got pulled over by the cops so the officer on my passenger side saw I had my uniform on and told the other on my side he's MTA and the offier said o okay can I see your work id I showed it to him with my license and he said okay have a good night. Personally i think they would have checked everything out if I wasnt a MTA employee so it does have it's perks. Thats one thing fellas when you get on carry your pass/id at all times even when you not at work.

We're a civil service working for the city/state....just like the po-po.

It better have some perks!

I get stopped all the time for the tints....maybe I don't need that pba card anymore lol

Archived