Bus Operator Exam 2613 Questions

Hunterxp1

Where are u traveling from and to?

she traveling from queens I'm guessing since he put in for a queens transfer. Taking the RFK bridge 2 times a day, 5 days a week paying $5.50 each way with a ez-pass. Right now I'm paying $200 plus on tolls per month cuz I live in queens $ work in the bronx.

We're a civil service working for the city/state....just like the po-po.

It better have some perks!

I get stopped all the time for the tints....maybe I don't need that pba card anymore lol

Lord knows I get pulled ova a lot for my tints. Just having a Cdl license got me out of a lot of moving violation tickets.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she traveling from queens I'm guessing since he put in for a queens transfer. Taking the RFK bridge 2 times a day, 5 days a week paying $5.50 each way with a ez-pass. Right now I'm paying $200 plus on tolls per month cuz I live in queens $ work in the bronx.

Lord knows I get pulled ova a lot for my tints. Just having a Cdl license got me out of a lot of moving violation tickets.

What cops were those.....Wen they saw my license it was like yes, cdl....jackpot! Ticketssssss

But usually have 2 pba cards on hand

Thanks Dee we're all going to Casey Stengal, time to learn 15 lines in 3 days...I'll let you know if I stay there. Thanks for the heads up now I don't need to get a PBA card lol

$200 a month to cross the Triboro, 126 depot is right off the Triboro and the LIRR doesn't run frequently at night so a 9 hr day can turn into an 11 hr day real quick. 45 min drive or 2 hours on a train.

Thanks Dee we're all going to Casey Stengal, time to learn 15 lines in 3 days...I'll let you know if I stay there. Thanks for the heads up now I don't need to get a PBA card lol

$200 a month to cross the Triboro, 126 depot is right off the Triboro and the LIRR doesn't run frequently at night so a 9 hr day can turn into an 11 hr day real quick. 45 min drive or 2 hours on a train.

Dude....Congrats. but....

U did realize willis ave bridge is the first exit wen u get on 87N from 278W, the bridge puts u at 129 and lexington ave....and the bridge has no toll, only 4 blocks n 1 block away from the triboro....

See u on the Q44

Dude....Congrats. but....

U did realize willis ave bridge is the first exit wen u get on 87N from 278W, the bridge puts u at 129 and lexington ave....and the bridge has no toll, only 4 blocks n 1 block away from the triboro....

See u on the Q44

I was going to say that

Hello, im hoping someone can answer this for me, i have my driver's license for over 10yrs and i know they require atleast a minimum of 3yrs on the reg. license but i was curious about the age of the  CDL permit, because i just got it as soon as i got my score which was last December..

I am very familiar with the routes (or lines) that come out of Casey Stengel, some of them are very easy like the Q12 which goes down Northern Blvd. to the Nassau County line...learning the lines should be a breeze.

He's coming from queens not the Bronx the Willis ave is free for Bronx residents not queens.

lol thanks for telling him. I clearly said I'm coming from queens & he quotes it telling me about the Willis/3rd ave bridge. No way he tea my post.

lol thanks for telling him. I clearly said I'm coming from queens & he quotes it telling me about the Willis/3rd ave bridge. No way he tea my post.

I wasn't quoting it to u.

I was talking about the bridge to whoever was paying $200 in tolls and switched to Stengel

Idk where the person was coming from. They didn't say.

That was just my 2 cents

Good luck to all my cushions... LOL! Make sure you listen to your instructors and pass on day 7.... You really don't wanna go to day 9 or 10. Especially those of you that have to take the DMV road test, it's just added pressure. On a different note SBS buses are the best runs!!

Good luck to all my cushions... LOL! Make sure you listen to your instructors and pass on day 7.... You really don't wanna go to day 9 or 10. Especially those of you that have to take the DMV road test, it's just added pressure. On a different note SBS buses are the best runs!!

Someone likes the B44

Archived