Outrageous

rfortyslant

I love those older tube trains!:eek:

I agree, revolving door so people can exit & enter at the same time, while generating electricity from the air moving past it at speed! :cool:

Remember to park your GG1 in the red zone, the white zone is for ALP-45 only! :P

- A

And of course, we could have THESE trains on our beloved and crowded Lexington Avenue Line!

Yes, station attendants to push people onto the trackbed where the train scoops them up into the front car.

Also don't forget the articulated cars, 1020 or 750 feet of open end to end fun!!! :P

- A

Yes, station attendants to push people onto the trackbed where the train scoops them up into the front car.

Also don't forget the articulated cars, 1020 or 750 feet of open end to end fun!!! :P

- A

Of course! Instead of regular trains, those trains could be vacuum trains. Suck them all up, eh?

Ferrari is developing a flying car. Soon, there would be a flying train. No need for tracks!

I love those older tube trains!:eek:

I agree, revolving door so people can exit & enter at the same time, while generating electricity from the air moving past it at speed! :cool:

Remember to park your GG1 in the red zone, the white zone is for ALP-45 only! :P

- A

That's actually the newest they have in London. Lol. The A, C and D cars found on the Metropolitan, Hammersmith and City, District and Circle are a bit wider than the tube stock cars (on the Victoria, Bakerloo, Piccadilly, Central, Waterloo and City, Northern and Jubilee lines). The tube stock cars fill up REALLY fast.

Please remember to park your Comet-I ONLY in the American zone. The French Zone is for reserved TGVs and the British Zone is only for qualified EuroStars. You are forbidden to enter the Soviet Zone at all, unless your train wears the Communist sign.

Archived