Brooklyn Division Bus Proposals/Ideas

B36 Via Ave U

18 hours ago, B35 via Church said:

This is pretty much my sentiment of AE Moreira's suggestion.

What's bugging me here is the clear inattentiveness of the B1, west of the Brighton Line..... The Bensonhurst - Bay Ridge portion's no slouch when it comes to heavy ridership either.

The B1's route is extremely useful and straightforward, but if you're trying to do some inter-borough traveling from one end to the other, then forget it, because you will save a lot more time either driving or even taking the (R) to the (N) to the (Q) if you're going between Bay Ridge and Brighton. As for the Bensonhurst-Bay Ridge portion itself, I'd say the B1 needs stronger headways, or at least not let itself be confined to delivery traffic on 86 St, and is hurt even more by the fact that it is the only south crosstown route south of Stillwell Av that doesn't diverge anywhere else (namely the B64 and B8).

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, aemoreira81 said:

Also posted in the revamping thread: B6 and B103 around Nostrand Junction:

What about making Glenwood and Avenue H a one-way pair between Flatbush and Albany? Glenwood would be one-way eastbound and Avenue H one-way westbound. Anyone who rides the B6 or B103 knows that there can be a jam between New York and Flatbush, with that as a choke-point.  With that, a left turn that lasts the entire red light at Flatbush and Glenwood would be possible. (Under this, the B11 would have its first stop to Sunset Park relocated to the B41 stop on that block.) Being one way would permit 2 through lanes of traffic; speed humps would be installed at various points to prevent speeding as well as a speed camera at Glenwood Road before Brooklyn Avenue (enforcing a school zone for St. Vincent Ferrer's school). On Avenue H, having 2 lanes would eliminate the traffic jam where New York Avenue dumps traffic onto Avenue H by having 2 through lanes instead of 1.

What's with the sudden going apeshit with wanting to create one-way streets all over the place....

Wanton disregard for other motorists.....

15 hours ago, Around the Horn said:

IDK what buses Kingsborough uses, but Queens used school buses for their shuttles and didn't even offer a shuttle to the closest subway station (Forest Hills) so naturally the Q64 gets slammed with kids all the time.

Cheese beese.

1 hour ago, Bay Ridge Express said:

The B1's route is extremely useful and straightforward, but if you're trying to do some inter-borough traveling from one end to the other, then forget it, because you will save a lot more time either driving or even taking the (R) to the (N) to the (Q) if you're going between Bay Ridge and Brighton. As for the Bensonhurst-Bay Ridge portion itself, I'd say the B1 needs stronger headways, or at least not let itself be confined to delivery traffic on 86 St, and is hurt even more by the fact that it is the only south crosstown route south of Stillwell Av that doesn't diverge anywhere else (namely the B64 and B8).

Yeah, and wanting to dedicate too many resources for shuttling KCC students puts the kibosh on addressing issues along the rest of the route....

19 hours ago, aemoreira81 said:

Also posted in the revamping thread: B6 and B103 around Nostrand Junction:

What about making Glenwood and Avenue H a one-way pair between Flatbush and Albany? Glenwood would be one-way eastbound and Avenue H one-way westbound. Anyone who rides the B6 or B103 knows that there can be a jam between New York and Flatbush, with that as a choke-point.  With that, a left turn that lasts the entire red light at Flatbush and Glenwood would be possible. (Under this, the B11 would have its first stop to Sunset Park relocated to the B41 stop on that block.) Being one way would permit 2 through lanes of traffic; speed humps would be installed at various points to prevent speeding as well as a speed camera at Glenwood Road before Brooklyn Avenue (enforcing a school zone for St. Vincent Ferrer's school). On Avenue H, having 2 lanes would eliminate the traffic jam where New York Avenue dumps traffic onto Avenue H by having 2 through lanes instead of 1.

Separately from that, I would add a B6 Limited stop at East 45 Street (the B103 had this recently added both ways) to serve Altice's payment center.

I would rather have the B6 straightened out in the Junction area. After the Glenwood Road/Flatbush Avenue stop, the B6 would travel straight down Flatbush Avenue to Avenue H, then straight down Avenue H to resume the regular service at Albany Avenue. This would make the route more direct, and also directly serve the Flatbush Avenue (2)(5) by stopping in front of the main entrance instead of a block away, as it is currently. The drawback to this is that Glenwood Road riders would have to walk one block south to catch the B6.

Another drawback could be that the bus could be subjected to traffic on Flatbush Avenue through the Junction. This could potentially make the route unreliable. However, to address that, offset physically-protected bus lanes would be installed on Flatbush between Avenue I and Farragut Road, thus making the buses quicker.

3 hours ago, Bay Ridge Express said:

Thank you. I designed it give straightforward and useful. So the question is will the MTA seek to make more routes straight forward and useful in their redesigns  to encourage ridership or will the prime focus be on eliminating poor performers  and elminate bus stops and reduce coverage such as eliminating routes that parallel subways in order to cut costs. They already stated for Queens that they want to reduce redundancy between buses and subways, forgetting that different modes serve different populations. For example, people prefer to transfer between two buses than to switch to a subway for only one stop for the last quarter or half mile leg of their journey. For ridership to grow they must make an investment in the system. Reduced service means reduced ridership. 

The reason that many riders prefer taking two buses instead of a bus and a train as if there is no elevator at the station, then climbing the stairs is tough especially if you have packages and cannot walk that well.  

As our population ages, climbing stairs becomes more difficult so the alternative of two buses especially now with all local buses low floor very soon becomes an attractive alternative to a bus/train routing. Do a search of previous threads involving access to subway stations and right there is the best argument for keeping parallel bus service to subway lines.

In the era of providing better access for all riders, it is incumbent that if it means that parallel routes to subways be kept, then so be it. My advice to those that are thinking about it to think twice as while you are able to walk steps with no problem right now, think of yourself when you become a senior and are the position of a person who has to travel for medical appointments or shopping. Right then and there,  unless the person making the decision is without a heart, they would keep the parallel bus routes.

2 hours ago, JeremiahC99 said:

I would rather have the B6 straightened out in the Junction area. After the Glenwood Road/Flatbush Avenue stop, the B6 would travel straight down Flatbush Avenue to Avenue H, then straight down Avenue H to resume the regular service at Albany Avenue. This would make the route more direct, and also directly serve the Flatbush Avenue (2)(5) by stopping in front of the main entrance instead of a block away, as it is currently. The drawback to this is that Glenwood Road riders would have to walk one block south to catch the B6.

Another drawback could be that the bus could be subjected to traffic on Flatbush Avenue through the Junction. This could potentially make the route unreliable. However, to address that, offset physically-protected bus lanes would be installed on Flatbush between Avenue I and Farragut Road, thus making the buses quicker.

Aside from the fact that there isn't that much overlap between their markets (there's some, but not that much), Avenue H does not need that many buses between Albany Avenue and Flatbush Avenue.

4 minutes ago, Interested Rider said:

The reason that many riders prefer taking two buses instead of a bus and a train as if there is no elevator at the station, then climbing the stairs is tough especially if you have packages and cannot walk that well.  

As our population ages, climbing stairs becomes more difficult so the alternative of two buses especially now with all local buses low floor very soon becomes an attractive alternative to a bus/train routing. Do a search of previous threads involving access to subway stations and right there is the best argument for keeping parallel bus service to subway lines.

In the era of providing better access for all riders, it is incumbent that if it means that parallel routes to subways be kept, then so be it. My advice to those that are thinking about it to think twice as while you are able to walk steps with no problem right now, think of yourself when you become a senior and are the position of a person who has to travel for medical appointments or shopping. Right then and there,  unless the person making the decision is without a heart, they would keep the parallel bus routes.

All that said, they're also the most susceptible to losing ridership, providing a disincentive for continued operation.

On 5/27/2018 at 3:06 PM, R68OnBroadway said:

Got an idea for extending the :bus_bullet_b2::

After heading down Av R, bus turns onto E 15th St (16th other way) for Kings Highway (B)(Q) . It then makes a left on Av P to 65th where it makes a right. At 15th the bus turns right and then goes left on travels on 62nd/61st to 14th, where it makes a left and then right back onto 65th. You could extend the bus all the way to Shore or have it only go to 77th on the (R) from here.

(Forgive me if I this is viewed as ridiculous, I just brought this proposal back up to ask if it makes sense as I am unfamiliar with the bus routes outside of Manhattan)

8 minutes ago, R68OnBroadway said:

Got an idea for extending the :bus_bullet_b2::

After heading down Av R, bus turns onto E 15th St (16th other way) for Kings Highway (B)(Q) . It then makes a left on Av P to 65th where it makes a right. At 15th the bus turns right and then goes left on travels on 62nd/61st to 14th, where it makes a left and then right back onto 65th. You could extend the bus all the way to Shore or have it only go to 77th on the (R) from here.

What I put in bold is what I consider to be unnecessary. It's good to have an alternate crosstown route between 75 and 60 (due to the lack of coverage) but by the time the bus gets to 13/14, the B64 provides another crosstown service and I think connecting it with the (R) or Shore would be unnecessary, considering the closest crosstown routes (B4, B64, and B9) already fulfill that purpose. Also since the B2 and B9 both go to Kings Plaza I would reroute the B9 to Bergen Beach and keep the B2 as is, and I think to connect better with the B64 and keep nice spacing on the crosstown routes the route should travel along 68/69 Sts and then connect with the (D)(N) at New Utrecht and end there. That's debatable, however, since it could definitely also travel along 65 which would reduce turns and let it travel on a wide-road, high-speed corridor.

Currently, the B2 is perfectly fine as is, and it makes sense as a Kings Plaza to subway connection route, but it definitely could also be connected to the (F)(N) and (D)

If anyone else who takes the B2, B4, B9, or B64 has better/other ideas, please lmk (this is just an idea, not saying it SHOULD happen).

40 minutes ago, Bay Ridge Express said:

What I put in bold is what I consider to be unnecessary. It's good to have an alternate crosstown route between 75 and 60 (due to the lack of coverage) but by the time the bus gets to 13/14, the B64 provides another crosstown service and I think connecting it with the (R) or Shore would be unnecessary, considering the closest crosstown routes (B4, B64, and B9) already fulfill that purpose. Also since the B2 and B9 both go to Kings Plaza I would reroute the B9 to Bergen Beach and keep the B2 as is, and I think to connect better with the B64 and keep nice spacing on the crosstown routes the route should travel along 68/69 Sts and then connect with the (D)(N) at New Utrecht and end there. That's debatable, however, since it could definitely also travel along 65 which would reduce turns and let it travel on a wide-road, high-speed corridor.

Currently, the B2 is perfectly fine as is, and it makes sense as a Kings Plaza to subway connection route, but it definitely could also be connected to the (F)(N) and (D)

If anyone else who takes the B2, B4, B9, or B64 has better/other ideas, please lmk (this is just an idea, not saying it SHOULD happen).

That proposal for the B2 along 65th Street and Avenue P is not new. The proposal was first introduced in 2004 by Allan Rosen. When he made the proposal, this routing was called the B1, and would operate from Shore Road to the small Bergen Beach community south of Avenue U. This would've replaced the B64 along Bay Ridge Avenue, which would then be combined with the B70 via VA Hospital to provide a one-seat ride between Sunset Park and Coney Island. However, it, along with several other proposals he made were unfortunately rejected because of the arrogant attitude of the (MTA) that dictates that no one tells them how to plan.

In the last 15 years, Allan has made variations of the proposed route to address some of the problems with bus service in the area. Link here: https://bklyner.com/my-proposed-bus-route-changes-for-sheepshead-bay-and-adjacent-neighborhoods-part-1-of-2-sheepshead-bay/. In that proposal, the proposed Avenue P and 65th Street route would've ended at 12th Avenue and Bay Ridge Avenue to connect with the still-existing B64 line.

Now that it is 2019, these old proposals should be revisited as they are perfect to a point that they can serve the Brooklyn of 2019, given how the borough has changed since 2004. To start with the Avenue P route, that is perfect. What it should do is stay in tune with the original proposal and have it run on 65th Street. However, I propose that the route serve the 62nd Street station via New Utrecht Avenue, since 61st Street would be a little narrow for a bus. Also, if the B64 were to be kept on Bay Ridge Av, then the route would end at Bay Ridge Avenue to connect with the B64 (as was proposed with the 2012 post I have linked). I don't necessarily agree with operating the route on 68th/69th Streets as they are also narrow. Either 65th Street or Bay Ridge Avenue is preferable.

As for the B9, that B9 to Bergen idea is also not new, as it also dates back to 2004 (and possibly earlier). Its actually one of my favorite ideas that has ever come up. When the proposal was first made, it was supplemented with reducing the B41 on Avenue N to rush hours only, with a B11 extension to Georgetown Shopping Center, which has since been redeveloped with new businesses. I've lived in the Old Mill Basin area since I was little, and for too long I've noticed that the weekend buses are literally carrying air on Avenue N. My 2019 proposal would keep in tune with the original, but I did make some changes. In my proposal, the B41 on Avenue N would operate during rush hours and late nights only, rather than rush hours only in the original. Absolutely nobody takes the B41 on Avenue N during the weekends, but night service does have potential since it serves a major hub with a busy train line (Flatbush Junction (2)). To replace the B41 Bergen Beach branch that nobody uses, B9 service would be rerouted from Kings Plaza, where there is already a party of bus routes service it, via Avenue N to Bergen Beach-East 71st Street, at all times except late nights. This would provide Old Mill Basin and Flatlands direct and convenient access to the Brighton (Q) line as well as the Nostrand Avenue (2)(5), rather than only the latter, opening up new travel options. It would also provide a convenient connection to the B46 Local and SBS, as well as the B47, instead of forcing B9 riders to backtrack to Kings Plaza and transfer at a busy and dangerous location.

Also to add, the B11 would be extended via Avenue K (instead of eastbound Avenue J and westbound Avenue K in the original) Georgetown. At the Georgetown Terminal, the B11 would turn right at East 59th Street, left at Avenue L, and left at Ralph Avenue to terminate in front of the shopping center. Going back, the route would proceed straight to Avenue K, turn left there, and resume the normal route. While this would give riders convenient access to the Georgetown Plaza, that routing would subject residents on East 59th Street with a bus route going down their street. As the B11 primarily uses compressed natural gas (CNG) C40LF and New Flyer XN40 buses (and will eventually use electric buses), I hope they don't cry pollution problems.

All of this would better serve the population in the Southern Brooklyn of year 2019.

Edited by JeremiahC99

21 minutes ago, JeremiahC99 said:

That proposal for the B2 along 65th Street and Avenue P is not new. The proposal was first introduced in 2004 by Allan Rosen. When he made the proposal, this routing was called the B1, and would operate from Shore Road to the small Bergen Beach community south of Avenue U. This would've replaced the B64 along Bay Ridge Avenue, which would then be combined with the B70 via VA Hospital to provide a one-seat ride between Sunset Park and Coney Island. However, it, along with several other proposals he made were unfortunately rejected because of the arrogant attitude of the (MTA) that dictates that no one tells them how to plan.

In the last 15 years, Allan has made variations of the proposed route to address some of the problems with bus service in the area. Link here: https://bklyner.com/my-proposed-bus-route-changes-for-sheepshead-bay-and-adjacent-neighborhoods-part-1-of-2-sheepshead-bay/. In that proposal, the proposed Avenue P and 65th Street route would've ended at 12th Avenue and Bay Ridge Avenue to connect with the still-existing B64 line.

Now that it is 2019, these old proposals should be revisited as they are perfect to a point that they can serve the Brooklyn of 2019, given how the borough has changed since 2004. To start with the Avenue P route, that is perfect. What it should do is stay in tune with the original proposal and have it run on 65th Street. However, I propose that the route serve the 62nd Street station via New Utrecht Avenue, since 61st Street would be a little narrow for a bus. Also, if the B64 were to be kept on Bay Ridge Av, then the route would end at Bay Ridge Avenue to connect with the B64 (as was proposed with the 2012 post I have linked). I don't necessarily agree with operating the route on 68th/69th Streets as they are also narrow. Either 65th Street or Bay Ridge Avenue is preferable.

As for the B9, that B9 to Bergen idea is also not new, as it also dates back to 2004 (and possibly earlier). Its actually one of my favorite ideas that has ever come up. When the proposal was first made, it was supplemented with reducing the B41 on Avenue N to rush hours only, with a B11 extension to Georgetown Shopping Center, which has since been redeveloped with new businesses. I've lived in the Old Mill Basin area since I was little, and for too long I've noticed that the weekend buses are literally carrying air on Avenue N. My 2019 proposal would keep in tune with the original, but I did make some changes. In my proposal, the B41 on Avenue N would operate during rush hours and late nights only, rather than rush hours only in the original. Absolutely nobody takes the B41 on Avenue N during the weekends, but night service does have potential since it serves a major hub with a busy train line (Flatbush Junction (2)). To replace the B41 Bergen Beach branch that nobody uses, B9 service would be rerouted from Kings Plaza, where there is already a party of bus routes service it, via Avenue N to Bergen Beach-East 71st Street, at all times except late nights. This would provide Old Mill Basin and Flatlands direct and convenient access to the Brighton (Q) line as well as the Nostrand Avenue (2)(5), rather than only the latter, opening up new travel options. It would also provide a convenient connection to the B46 Local and SBS, as well as the B47, instead of forcing B9 riders to backtrack to Kings Plaza and transfer at a busy and dangerous location.

Also to add, the B11 would be extended via Avenue K (instead of eastbound Avenue J and westbound Avenue K in the original) Georgetown. At the Georgetown Terminal, the B11 would turn right at East 59th Street, left at Avenue L, and left at Ralph Avenue to terminate in front of the shopping center. Going back, the route would proceed straight to Avenue K, turn left there, and resume the normal route. While this would give riders convenient access to the Georgetown Plaza, that routing would subject residents on East 59th Street with a bus route going down their street. As the B11 primarily uses compressed natural gas (CNG) C40LF and New Flyer XN40 buses (and will eventually use electric buses), I hope they don't cry pollution problems.

All of this would better serve the population in the Southern Brooklyn of year 2019.

Taking bad ideas proposed by others and trying to call them good doesn't make them any better than they are (especially if we're talking about that B9 BS).

28 minutes ago, Lex said:

Taking bad ideas proposed by others and trying to call them good doesn't make them any better than they are (especially if we're talking about that B9 BS).

The B9 idea is one of the best ideas anyone has come up with in recent history. It takes a lightly used route, reroutes it East to serve a big residential area, passes the B46 and B47 sooner, and boom, you’re there.

Unfortunately, passengers will have to transfer at Avenue P to continue to Kings Plaza. This would impact passengers east of McDonald Avenue as they are reliant on the B9 in the area, but for those west on McDonald Avenue, that’s where the B2 extension comes in, as passengers who once took the B9 to Kings Plaza would now walk another 5 blocks to 65th Street instead and still reach KP. To offset any inconvenience, a three-legged transfer would be provided to routes clogs g to the mall.

Finally, whether the B9 restructuring to Bergen Beach, which is really needed, is implemented, I also recommend extending the early morning and late evening trips that terminate at Avenue l and Flatbush Avenue before service end/after service begins to Flatbush Avenue and Avenue P, thus providing a convenient transfer point between the B9 and B41 instead of forcing transferring riders to cross the dangerous Flatbush Avenue and Kings Hwy.

No wonder why the B9 to Bergen Beach has stuck around for so long

21 minutes ago, JeremiahC99 said:

The B9 idea is one of the best ideas anyone has come up with in recent history. It takes a lightly used route, reroutes it East to serve a big residential area, passes the B46 and B47 sooner, and boom, you’re there.

This bit alone is full of a lack of understanding.

For one, who's clamoring for a transfer between the B9 and B46/B47? For another, while the B9 doesn't have the heaviest ridership on Flatbush Avenue, calling it lightly-used is utter nonsense, as it has decent ridership along at least most of the route (including Flatbush Avenue).

The worst part about this is that it utterly fails to take into consideration why people actually don't use the Bergen Beach branch that often. There's just about nothing along that branch to serve in the first place, and changing which route serves it will do absolutely nothing to change that.

1 minute ago, Lex said:

For one, who's clamoring for a transfer between the B9 and B46/B47?

There is a little something called latent demand, something none of you take into account. Nobody is using the B9 and B46 connection because it is indirect. Who wants to ride all the way south to Kings Plaza (or to the very dangerous three-way intersection at Utica, Flatbush, and Avenue S) just to transfer to a bus going north? It doesn’t make any sense. If the route were to be more direct, then more people would take advantage of the connection, especially those going from the 60th Street corridor to East Flatbush for example, or to the nearby BJs on Avenue D and East 89th Street as another example.

Avenue N is a commercial retail strip, with a bunch of small businesses there like the local pizzeria for example, and the diner on Ralph Avenue and Avenue N. In addition, there is a lot of car traffic on Avenue N and none of those cars are going north of Avenue L and Flatbush Avenue. By rerouting all B9 service to Avenue N and rerouting all B41 weekend service to Kings Plaza, service is more efficient for everyone.

Its 2019. Let’s realize the latent demand in the bus network that when implemented, gravities people back to the buses. As they always say, if you build it, they will come.

34 minutes ago, Lex said:

This bit alone is full of a lack of understanding.

For one, who's clamoring for a transfer between the B9 and B46/B47? For another, while the B9 doesn't have the heaviest ridership on Flatbush Avenue, calling it lightly-used is utter nonsense, as it has decent ridership along at least most of the route (including Flatbush Avenue).

The worst part about this is that it utterly fails to take into consideration why people actually don't use the Bergen Beach branch that often. There's just about nothing along that branch to serve in the first place, and changing which route serves it will do absolutely nothing to change that.

Nah, there's no lack of understanding.... All he's doing here is kissing BrooklynBus' ass like he normally does.

"The B9 idea is one of the best ideas anyone has come up with in recent history" -  Honestly now <_<

This is the 2nd time he's parroting these exact same talking points on here, predicated on falsities, about this latent damn demand b/w the B46 & the B9..... A route that carries over 10k riders a day, we both know is by no means light & the fact that a blatant lie like that has to be conjured up to (further) support someone ELSE's original idea, is truly f***ing pathetic.....

10 minutes ago, B35 via Church said:

Nah, there's no lack of understanding.... All he's doing here is kissing BrooklynBus' ass like he normally does.

"The B9 idea is one of the best ideas anyone has come up with in recent history" -  Honestly now <_<

Perhaps he can apply for a cabinet position in the White House. Seems like a job apt for him. Plus, they pay.

Edited by BM5 via Woodhaven

1 hour ago, JeremiahC99 said:

Lightly used? LIGHTLY USED?! I got passed up by two full buses at Avenue L and Nostrand at 4 pm on a Tuesday...

That's just nonsense

8 minutes ago, BM5 via Woodhaven said:

Perhaps he can apply for a cabinet position in the White House. Seems like a job apt for him. Plus, they pay.

I'm telling you.... Monica Lewinsky aint got shit on this dude.

Edit: Just peeped your edit...

damn.... LMAO !

Edited by B35 via Church

I would love to see a lot of this broad face to face these mouths are very loose. It’s either the board way or your talking nonsense when half of you drive or only take buses In your neighborhoods.

As someone that does both equally I see a lot of rider input while biases cry babies @B35 via Church, @MysteriousBtrain pushing there opinions as fact. I don’t do bullies In the real world so why would I care over a screen. I’m not just my neighborhoods I’ve rode just about the whole system been outside before 21 and this safe New York. I doubt either of you ride buses in half the neighborhoods you give you input in. So how do you know what work from the last 10 years you been in that area ?? You pass through the area does count as you knowing more then a resident or someone that use that almost ever day. Learn to humble yourself you are not that smart either as you just feed off your master@East New York information. So if he going for the job you two should show him the ropes once you get off your knees.

Edited by Just New York

4 hours ago, Just New York said:

I would love to see a lot of this broad face to face these mouths are very loose. It’s either the board way or your talking nonsense when half of you drive or only take buses In your neighborhoods.

As someone that does both equally I see a lot of rider input while biases cry babies @B35 via Church, @MysteriousBtrain pushing there opinions as fact. I don’t do bullies In the real world so why would I care over a screen. I’m not just my neighborhoods I’ve rode just about the whole system been outside before 21 and this safe New York. I doubt either of you ride buses in half the neighborhoods you give you input in. So how do you know what work from the last 10 years you been in that area ?? You pass through the area does count as you knowing more then a resident or someone that use that almost ever day. Learn to humble yourself you are not that smart either as you just feed off your master@East New York information. So if he going for the job you two should show him the ropes once you get off your knees.

Yes, of course.... You rode the whole system, so your opinion matters - but everyone else (that's also rode the whole system) that gives their opinion on here, has to come under question because it isn't in line with yours.... Funny how your posts on here show no semblance of someone that's rode the whole system though..... Instead of posing an intelligent counterargument to what's being said, you're steady accusing & questioning where people are supposedly getting their opinions from & trying to downplay other people's experiences....

Don't talk to anyone on here about humbling themselves when, you come on here slick dissing & would "love to see a lot of this broad face to face these mouths are very loose" - but you "don’t do bullies In the real world so why would I care over a screen".... You definitely care over a screen, because you keep parroting the same bullshit.

Go somewhere already with this charmin soft, hypersensitive, irrelevant nonsense already....

10 hours ago, Yankees4life said:

I do like the idea of extending the B2. The question would be to where. Maybe at the (N) Kings Highway station via Quintin?

I think Bay Pkwy would be better, seeing as that route has higher usage and would avoid the whole traffic jam on Kings Hwy. It could also even be extended to the (D) at 71 or even 13 Av at its fullest potential, but factoring in the fact that the B9 should be left unchanged.

Edited by Bay Ridge Express