Subway Station riddles

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's a possibility that he might be referring to the tram.

I doubt he would be referring to the tram.

I provide the only rail access to my island. I am the terminal of a train at all times except when there is snow.

Who am I?

(A)(S) Broad Channel

(A)(S) Beach 116 St

Here's one: I am one of the most used stations in the system, but not for revenue service.

Rockaway Park – Beach 116th Street on the (A) and (S) line because of the Rockaway Park Yard?

I have another riddle..My artwork here in the borough of the Bronx may look...ehh...demolished...but I'm not...LOL...Most used station in the Bronx too...especially on the summer days...Yes I'm a local stop too..Wats Subway Station in the Bronx am I?..Bet NONE of you can guess which subway station am I..and I will give yous a hint..

Bx6 Bus.

I have another riddle..My artwork here in the borough of the Bronx may look...ehh...demolished...but I'm not...LOL...Most used station in the Bronx too...especially on the summer days...Yes I'm a local stop too..Wats Subway Station in the Bronx am I?..Bet NONE of you can guess which subway station am I..and I will give yous a hint..

Bx6 Bus.

161 Street-Yankee Stadium and I pass.

South Brooklyn Railroad..... what?!

<_<...

It was an old railroad that used to take retired cars to the sea and new cars to CI yard....

(You're on the Internet, look it up...)

Archived