C/R Sprayed with Mace

RTOMan

This happened last night on the Delta at 50th Street just another thing for us to worry about now.....

PAY attention when you are out there this goes to present and future C/R's folks are not wrapped too tight...

This happened last night on the Delta at 50th Street just another thing for us to worry about now.....

PAY attention when you are out there this goes to present and future C/R's folks are not wrapped too tight...

How'd they happen? I thought the the BDFM lines were on FAST TRACK G.O.'s last night?

How'd they happen? I thought the the BDFM lines were on FAST TRACK G.O.'s last night?

No it happened at 50th Street on the West End Line in Brooklyn.

probably 50th and 8th

No 50th on the West End Line...

Thank you Julio *Wonders why Via couldn't see the obvious point*

Well I think they'd have to be crazy not to know already. I mean unless you live in space, I'm sure folks heard of these incidents. My uncle has been a B/O for over 25 years I believe (I don't know when he's retiring, but I believe he is in his mid 50s) and so far knock on wood he hasn't had any problems. You posting this here makes it seem like the job is terrible... I realize these incidents are increasing, but still. Is it really that horrible??

Well I think they'd have to be crazy not to know already. I mean unless you live in space, I'm sure folks heard of these incidents. My uncle has been a B/O for over 25 years I believe (I don't know when he's retiring, but I believe he is in his mid 50s) and so far knock on wood he hasn't had any problems. You posting this here makes it seem like the job is terrible... I realize these incidents are increasing, but still. Is it really that horrible??

Its a message board right? Did you read and understand my first post??

Its a message board right? Did you read and understand my first post??

Okay 50th in BK, I get it. Abd I don't see a problem posting this incident here @ all. People don't really factor in the bad parts of the job in before they take the offers. Once I my S/A finished our final exam we were all happy to be official until they showed of the videos of people being robbed, killed and burned up in the booths. Then everyone's face looked puzzled like WTF did I get into. People spoke of having to watch friends being thrown up against the booth window at gun point being threatened to open the door. So any real side of the job can be beneficial to anyone considering a job done here with TA. The job pays well, but with that great paycheck you have to deal with extreme situations you wouldn't normally at other jobs. So to answer you question, YES it can be that bad.

Archived