F via Fulton and G To Coney Island

Yeah I remember that. I was with the group going to chase that 32 and get a ride. I turn my back to by something at the little store at Metropolitan Ave, I hear screaching brakes coming into the station but I'm paying for my shit. I turned around and everyone was gone. Was kinda funny, but I was tired that they anyway so I just went back home.

BOO!!!! No (C) service!

(D) is local in Manhattan

(F) won't be seen via Culver

I do like to see the (G) use the 8 car R46 trains.

http://www.mta.info/nyct/service/subsrvnweekend.htm#d

Where does it say the (D) is running local via CPW or in Manhattan period?. The only way the (D) runs local via CPW if the (C) is running express via CPW. Since theres no (C) the (A) replaces it and the (D) will run express.

http://www.mta.info/nyct/service/subsrvnweekend.htm#d

Where does it say the (D) is running local via CPW or in Manhattan period?. The only way the (D) runs local via CPW if the (C) is running express via CPW. Since theres no (C) the (A) replaces it and the (D) will run express.

Oh right, my mistake. The (D) is running express in Manhattan, but the last time this switch occurred the (D) ran all stops via CPW.

Guest MTA Bus

I Like The (G) Use R42s & R32 When It Goes To Coney Island- Stillwell Av, And It Going During A Fan Trip.That Is ©oo(L)

This is one of my Favorite G.O.'s. A number of us remember Last Years (F)(G) G.O., and what a G.O. it was:eek::rolleyes: :

Zach

Hey, wheres that photo of me at the RFW of the R42 Gamma. :P

Too bad I didn't know you that day, probably would've gotten off.

Yeah I remember that. I was with the group going to chase that 32 and get a ride. I turn my back to by something at the little store at Metropolitan Ave, I hear screaching brakes coming into the station but I'm paying for my shit. I turned around and everyone was gone. Was kinda funny, but I was tired that they anyway so I just went back home.
Earlier that day though, after the R1/9 got to the Stillwell, and everyone had lunch, we go back up, decide to meet up with others that were on a R160 (N), get on the 68 that was there, see the R32 (G) pull up, doors closing on 68, someone pops them open, and run like hell out the train.

I Like The (G) Use R42s & R32 When It Goes To Coney Island- Stillwell Av, And It Going During A Fan Trip.That Is ©oo(L)
That R32 and R42 was a one time deal. An R32 could pop up, not a R42.

Hey, wheres that photo of me at the RFW of the R42 Gamma. B)

Too bad I didn't know you that day, probably would've gotten off.

Earlier that day though, after the R1/9 got to the Stillwell, and everyone had lunch, we go back up, decide to meet up with others that were on a R160 (N), get on the 68 that was there, see the R32 (G) pull up, doors closing on 68, someone pops them open, and run like hell out the train.

That R32 and R42 was a one time deal. An R32 could pop up, not a R42.

Pablo, here you go.

Queens Bound R42 (G) 4916, heading into Gravesend-Avenue X

R42GZach3.jpg

Zach:p

some time ago, the (G) ran on 6 r46 cars. why did they stop? who knows!

Because most R46's are arranged in ABBA pairs. There are some AA pairs out there (A cars have operating cabs, B cars do not), but presumably not enough are assigned to the (G) to do the increase while still maintaining enough R46's for the (F)/(V)/®.

That was really a fun G.O. Not one person had any idea what was going on, for 2 night i was out between 2 and 3 am. People who were given directions to others had no idea what was going on so more times then i can count i had to give real directions. It was too funny to watch.

Archived