Brian Roberts (Baltimore Orioles)

Jose Guillen (Kansas City Royals)

National League

Corey Hart (Milwaukee Brewers)

David Wright (New York Mets)

Pat Burrell (Philadelphia Phillies)

Aaron Rowand (San Francisco Giants)

Carlos Lee (Houston Astros)

These are the current standings, vote for your all starts, voting ends tomorrow. The All Star game is on July 15, 2008 on FOX at Yankee Stadium, should be exciting!:rolleyes:

Support the stache.

Plus with Ryan Howard out of the HR Derby (I think) we need a legit power hitter in the derby, not a bunch of pansy line drive hitters who won't participate because "it's going to mess up my swing", and voila we end up with Jason Varitek (the most unworthy "all star" in history) winning the home run derby in a close matchup with oh I dunno...Aaron Rowand?

weak.

vote Giambi

Support the stache.

Plus with Ryan Howard out of the HR Derby (I think) we need a legit power hitter in the derby, not a bunch of pansy line drive hitters who won't participate because "it's going to mess up my swing", and voila we end up with Jason Varitek (the most unworthy "all star" in history) winning the home run derby in a close matchup with oh I dunno...Aaron Rowand?

weak.

vote Giambi

well a-rod backed out. they shoud get giambi in a least. or someone like robbie cano, or abreu. power hittersa won't do good because they will be fouling it off. if matsui was there it would be better. power hitters fouls it off too much and we want to see HRs.

well a-rod backed out. they shoud get giambi in a least. or someone like robbie cano, or abreu. power hittersa won't do good because they will be fouling it off. if matsui was there it would be better. power hitters fouls it off too much and we want to see HRs.

Morneau will be good. He was in it last year. I'd hate to see Cano or Abreu in it because last time Abreu was in it, it actually did mess up his swing, and I think it could mess up Cano's

But with no Howard or Prince Fielder, and if Giambi doesn't make it, it might be a depressing derby. Personally I'd like to see Ichiro in it cuz I've heard he's nasty at hitting HRs when he wants to, he just never tries to in games.

and yea, f*** the red sox. If there's anything sports fans in this entire COUNTRY should be able to unite on, it's hating boston fans. they don't shut up, they are loud, they are obnoxious, they are racist homophobes. they throw pizza at each other and ESPN just has a chuckle because they encourage these idiots. and im not just talking about the red sox...im talking about all their teams. they are BANDWAGONERS, the second their teams suck, they do something else, the second they're good their all up in everyone's face about it.

Sorry to disappoint but David Wright of the Mets and Jason Giambi of the Yankees didn't get voted in. Instead it's Corey Hart of the Brewers NL and Evan Longoria of the Rays AL going to get the final votes!

Sorry to disappoint but David Wright of the Mets and Jason Giambi of the Yankees didn't get voted in. Instead it's Corey Hart of the Brewers NL and Evan Longoria of the Rays AL going to get the final votes!

Well Longoria I can see, but Corey Hart? Come on, Carlos Lee had him beat in nearly every stat category.

Well Longoria I can see, but Corey Hart? Come on, Carlos Lee had him beat in nearly every stat category.

Well it's the fan's say and they don't look at statistics as a factor. By the way, David Wright's in the all star game anyways to replace Alfonso Soriano.

Archived