NJT cross honoring for down PATH Green Line Service

Pablo M 201

Due to problems with PATH's Green Line (Hoboken-World Trade Center), HBLR is cross-honoring between Exchange Place, Pavonia-Newport, and Hoboken.

They're also saying NJT Rail is cross-honoring at NY Penn Station so I take it PATH Blue Line service (Hoboken-33rd Street) also has problems? All thats posted is PATH's green line.

i caught the 5:30 Hoboken train from WTC and everything was fine...it must have been the train behind us or the one after that, that had problems

Most likely. Doesn't say everything is back to normal yet either.

According to PATH, theres a track condition around Hoboken since both Green and Blue lines are suspended.

Alright, so apparently, a train derailed just outside of Hoboken.

Supposedly Green line (WTC-HOB) is running with delays in and out of Hoboken.

Its going to be fun starting at 11:30 PM if service is still disrupted when Green line stop, and Yellow/Blue line (JSQ-33rd St via HOB) starts.

They'll probably just let the Yellow run on its own and keep the green running as a Hoboken Shuttle.

Or a 21-22 year old PA-4....

True. Still though, he PATH railcars are old for their age. I think its because they have a few of them compared to how much they are used, and their styling makes them look old with that retro 2 tone scheme inside.

- Andy

well its getting to the point where I don't want to be bothered with PATH anymore...at least during Rush Hours...the WTC trains(especially the ones from Newark) are crazy overcrowded....i can only imagine how crowded trains were pre-9/11 (since they say ridership has slightly been off ever since) ..im really considering using NY Waterway after my smartcard runs out...

well its getting to the point where I don't want to be bothered with PATH anymore...at least during Rush Hours...the WTC trains(especially the ones from Newark) are crazy overcrowded....i can only imagine how crowded trains were pre-9/11 (since they say ridership has slightly been off ever since) ..im really considering using NY Waterway after my smartcard runs out...

6 dollars, right? Port imperial, or hoboken?

- Andy

Yeah, NY Waterway is the way to go sometimes. Its a little pricy, but hey, its worth it sometimes IMO. I ride it every so often or so.

Archived