Railfan Trip Next Week

If you can't find the R40 slant cars to ride on, then go on the R40M on the (:) and rail fan it. The windows may be different but at least you don't have a slanted window in front of you and the window is wider. :P

No Thank You. I prefer the R40 Slants on the (:( and (N) lines. Should I do Coney Island And Pacific Street or just Coney Island or just pacific Street

No Thank You. I prefer the R40 Slants on the (:) and (N) lines. Should I do Coney Island And Pacific Street or just Coney Island or just pacific Street

It is very difficult to find an R40 on the (N) nowadays, so you'd be super lucky if you found one. Rail fanning the (:( between Atlantic Avenue and Brighton Beach is the best! :P

It is very difficult to find an R40 on the (N) nowadays, so you'd be super lucky if you found one. Rail fanning the (B) between Atlantic Avenue and Brighton Beach is the best! :D

ok I'll do the (B) from 116th Street or 59th Street To Brighton Beach then the (Q) to Coney Island and then the (N) to Pacific Street and the (D) to 125th Street

No Thank You. I prefer the R40 Slants on the (:D and (N) lines. Should I do Coney Island And Pacific Street or just Coney Island or just pacific Street

Make it up as you go along...sometimes the best photo opportunities are completely unplanned, just be ready for anything, and make sure to keep a copy of the rules on you. But ride th line, visit as many stations as you're comfortable with or that catch your eye and have fun.

Archived