Updating sig' problem.....

B35 via Church

Question

Just tried to change the text part of my sig (to a one-liner).... sick of lookin at the current sig, tbh....

No matter what I change it to (matter fact, when I remove all text), I get an error msg. saying:

"You may only use up to 2 lines of text in your signature."

Not sure if others are having this problem, or if it's one that's already known about & being worked on....

13 answers to this question

Great.... now I can use images as sigs now....

Tried with a smilie sized one first, then an avatar sized one, and then with current one I got up....

Good lookin out, Harry.

Having similar issues, trying to put exactly two lines of text, but it only allows one.

Guys there's another line behind the image (maybe a bug).  Make sure you backspace from behind the image.  Make sure there's absolutely two lines of text.

Just tried to change the text part of my sig (to a one-liner).... sick of lookin at the current sig, tbh....

No matter what I change it to (matter fact, when I remove all text), I get an error msg. saying:

"You may only use up to 2 lines of text in your signature."

Not sure if others are having this problem, or if it's one that's already known about & being worked on....

Try putting in exactly two lines.

Yeah, tried that already....

Same result.

Another thing that is annoying is you can't make the font too big if you have signage of some sort in your signature, otherwise the font doesn't fit directly under the sign. There were some things I wanted to put under my express bus signs that have accents so I had to put something different.

Now I'm having a different problem with updating sigs.... this time with graphics.

Just had a request done for me.... tried to add the graphic as my sig', I get this:

3size.gif

(I have seen some sig's on here that are larger than 800x60, so I'm wondering how some are able to get around this file size restriction)

--------------------------------------------------------

......So I try resizing the file to something smaller than 800x60..... Tried to add the resized image as my sig, I now get this:

3noimgdim.gif

(Just tried to add a random 5x5 icon I have on my laptop here as my sig (as a test), and I'm getting this same message for that also....)

It's like it's stopping me from having any type of graphic as a sig.

Any solutions or further assistance to this problem I'm having would be appreciated.

I don't know what happened to my signature, how can I repair that? It shouldn't be the upper half of the bus like that, and when I tried to change it, it said I couldn't because it was larger than 800x60 (like mentioned above). Is there anyway I can fix that?

Your signature image has be resized from the height and not from the width.  Have the height resized to 80 pixels constraining the proportions and you should be good.  It's going to be a lot smaller though.

Alright, Cool, thanks.... But I don't want text with my image sig...

....on second thought....

Shit, I thought you wanted text with your sig.  So you're good to go then.

Thank god, my sig is small. :)

If everyone just stuck with the old signature guidelines this wouldn't be happening again.

Thread resolved and closed.

Archived