So, what's your favorite game in terms of

General Likeableness:

Music:

Replay Value:

Difficulty:

Fun with friends?

Mine:

General Likeableness: tie between the Jak or Pokemon series

Music: Touhou series (although I never played them)

Replay Value: Minecraft

Difficulty: Legend of Zelda

Fun with friends: Mario Party!

General Appreciation: Star Wars Battlefront 2

Music: Pokemon Platinum

Replay Value: Tie between any of the Pokemon Games and Resident Evil 4

Difficulty: I Wanna Be The Guy (I dare any one of you to pick up that game and play it for more than 30 minutes-- you will have a stroke)

Fun with friends: Gears of War 2

General Likeableness: Forza Motorsports/Gran Turismo

Music: 2K Sports Series

Replay Value: Time Crisis Series

Difficulty: Raiden IV (You need to be high on some crazy stuff to clear some modes.)

Fun with friends? Mario Kart 64 (You can't go wrong with a classic.)

Midnight Club LA was so easy.

Need for Speed Underground 2 would be the most balanced of the EA saga.

No offense, but those free to play like LoL and Maplestory... ehh I find them a waste of time.

As for my favorite game, I have 3:

NBA 2K

MLB The Show

Grand Theft Auto IV and EFLC

I'd add Madden to this list if it wasn't the same thing year in and year out...

Almost every sport game is the same every year. I didn't buy NBA 2K12 just because of that.

And honestly I found GTA and Saint's Row type of games boring after completion of story mode and maybe a day or 2 of screwing around in the open field.

I agree about GTA4, it's just so much you can do. At least with GTA SA, you can fly, provoke the military, gamble, get into gang wars, etc. I have no idea how many hours I played SA after finishing the main missions. GTA 4, the most 'fun' is chain reaction explosion and I guess taking a virtual tour of the city in the stolen exotic cars.

My favs besides the GTA Games: Nintendo 64 (Super Mario, starfox, star wars rogue squadron and of course Goldeneye). XBox 360 (forza 4, my current addiction)

• 1 month later...

General Likeableness: The Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past, Super Nintendo (1992)

Music: Donkey Kong Country 2, Super Nintendo (1995)

Replay Value: Super Mario Galaxy 2, Nintendo Wii (2010)

Difficulty: F-Zero GX, Nintendo GameCube (2003)

Fun with friends? Super Smash Bros. Melee, Nintendo GameCube (2001)

Guest MTA Bus

General Likeableness: Sly 2: Band of Thieves

Music: Sly 2: Band of Thieves

Replay Value: The Simpsons Hit & Run

Difficulty: Sonic The Hedgehog (2006)

Fun With Friends: Mario Kart

Fallout 3 is my favorite game

Looks great addicting and you can play this game over and over again 3 or 4 time and never get bored. You constantly discover new things. The music is awsome because it makes the game feel old but it has the sort of ending of time feeling in it.

I agree about GTA4, it's just so much you can do. At least with GTA SA, you can fly, provoke the military, gamble, get into gang wars, etc. I have no idea how many hours I played SA after finishing the main missions. GTA 4, the most 'fun' is chain reaction explosion and I guess taking a virtual tour of the city in the stolen exotic cars.

My favs besides the GTA Games: Nintendo 64 (Super Mario, starfox, star wars rogue squadron and of course Goldeneye). XBox 360 (forza 4, my current addiction)

If only the buses where able to pick up people like in Vice City. I guess GTA hates the MTA and buses.

General Likeableness: Gran Turismo 2. Tokyo Xtreme Racer (specifically 3) would be there but GT2 is much more fun for me.

Music: I like way too many video game OSTs for their music, but off the top of my head, I'd have to say "Gran Turismo 2." Original OSTs, I'm definitely putting Ridge Racer Type 4.

Replay Value: Any game with a New Game+.

Difficulty: Ridge Racer Type 4 picking the worst team down.

Fun with friends? Mario Party 5. 4 is up there but is too full of garbage button-mashing minigames and no true "I'm down on my luck, now I'm going to whoop your asses" 1-vs-3 minigames.

Fun with friends? Mario Party 5. 4 is up there but is too full of garbage button-mashing minigames and no true "I'm down on my luck, now I'm going to whoop your asses" 1-vs-3 minigames.

That's what I didn't like 4 as much for, the variety of minigames basically sucked, and it was mostly button mashers and very simple ones, if anything, 5 is my personal favorite out of the GameCube Mario Party games, the last game to stick as close to the original formula before stuff got changed up in the next four installments.

But damn, if you didn't have Smash Bros. Melee on the 'Cube then you definitely missed out

Having a GC Controller made it too easy... Mario Party 1-3 were difficult. Especially when Peach was a COMP player. For some reason, Peach always seemed to piss me off all the time and steal the star right before i did, or steal my coins, etc. But really, did anyone else thnk Peach was the hardest character to play against?

If only the buses where able to pick up people like in Vice City. I guess GTA hates the MTA and buses.

In any GTA game, driving a bus is the last thing I'd care to do unless it's to the chop shop. they are slow and it takes too long to get off. If it starts catching fire and you don't get out fast enough...:boom: That's why I stick with just the fast cars or more durable ones.

Archived