Happy birthday R1Toasty!

Harry

Yeah, thats what happening to me now. I'll be turning 18 this November.

18 is a good one...so is 21...20 and 22 are depressing though, speaking from experience...Im guessing its all downhill from here though :mad:

17's a fun one though...and enjoy the last year of high school, senior year is a blast

18 is a good one...so is 21...20 and 22 are depressing though, speaking from experience...Im guessing its all downhill from here though :mad:

17's a fun one though...and enjoy the last year of high school, senior year is a blast

Try being 28 yrs old.....sometimes I wish I was born in a later yr....I've been through some rough patches from ages 6-28 yrs old. 17 is a good age

Try being 28 yrs old.....sometimes I wish I was born in a later yr....I've been through some rough patches from ages 6-28 yrs old. 17 is a good age

Heh I'll get to try soon enough..

patience is a virtue right? B)

I can wait.. :cool:

Happy Birthday! (Sorry I'm a bit late on it.)

Not yet. I know I look the part. One time someone looked at my ID and said how did you successfully get a state ID with false info in it. I asked why you say that, and that person replied saying "Because you sure as hell look like your 18 or 19!"

I'd have figured you were older than that, also.

I get the same, all the time. I'm 20, but I've had people tell me I look 24 - or even as much as 28.

Archived