Sunday Nostaigia Train Route

i saw it at coney island today. it used the west end to coney island. then the group left (optional if you want to saty you were allow to) and got an hour at coney island and then the train came back and stopped. then it went back through west end or sea beach. the train was not full. i think that's what happened while waiting a hour for the (Q).

I was there too, I saw soooo many damn people on the (Q) Platform, it was crazy ! I was @ CI from 2:30 to almost 5PM getting bus and train + Nostalgia Train vids and photos. If anyone saw me, I was wearing sandals, a gray shirt, and blue shorts (jeans)

I was at the back of the (Q) Platform and I saw a few ppl on the other track filming it coming in from the yard. When I was arriving, I saw it in stillwell yard, and i was like F***. I was there for the arrival of the 4PM train. I've never seen those trains in person. Today was really really great. Too bad I couldnt identify anyone there, it was kinda crowded.

i saw it at coney island today. it used the west end to coney island. then the group left (optional if you want to saty you were allow to) and got an hour at coney island and then the train came back and stopped. then it went back through west end or sea beach. the train was not full. i think that's what happened while waiting a hour for the (Q).

After arriving at Coney Island, the train went North on the Sea Beach to 36 St, relayed, and ran back to Coney Island via West End.

Culver, Sea Beach, West End, Brighton.

Archived