Late introduction from TheSubwayStation

TheSubwayStation

Hello, everyone. Sorry, it's been quite a while and I forgot to post here. Anyway, I'm basically a guy who likes the NYC subway system--riding it and learning about its history and inner workings. I don't really like to think of myself as a railfan; I enjoy the whole system and the idea of a transportation network, not just trains. And, I don't really fit into the railfan community of people who go out taking videos/pictures of trains. But in reality, I am a true railfan; just as interested in the subway as many others :).

Anyway, I've been on here as a guest for quite a while before I finally became a member. I've been liking it on here so far, and I think this is a great forum.

Hello, everyone. Sorry, it's been quite a while and I forgot to post here. Anyway, I'm basically a guy who likes the NYC subway system--riding it and learning about its history and inner workings. I don't really like to think of myself as a railfan; I enjoy the whole system and the idea of a transportation network, not just trains. And, I don't really fit into the railfan community of people who go out taking videos/pictures of trains. But in reality, I am a true railfan; just as interested in the subway as many others :).

Anyway, I've been on here as a guest for quite a while before I finally became a member. I've been liking it on here so far, and I think this is a great forum.

Welcome to the boards my friend. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived